Shipping Question

This is a discussion on Shipping Question within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So I just ordered my Nexus One a couple of hours ago. I got an SMS that I was charged for the phone. I was ...

Thread: Shipping Question

Shipping Question

So I just ordered my Nexus One a couple of hours ago. I got an SMS that I was charged for the phone. I was wondering how long after the order is placed and charged to your card does it take for them to ship it? And is it really over-night shipping or 2 business days?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I ordered my phone Wednesday morning at 5:20a.m. They delivered it today at 1:00p.m. & 3:00p.m. I wasn't home so I had to go pick it up.

Did you receive an email when they shipped it?

Quote Originally Posted by lrsone View Post
    Did you receive an email when they shipped it?

You should get an email (one you would have given them them when you filled out the order form) with tracking details. Also with me fedx called my phone to say they would be delivering it within a couple of hours.

I got one but it says "has not yet shipped" but they chargeed it to my card yesterday. I'm worried about this, as Google has no direct contact to customer support.

I selected overnight shipping because it was $0 at the time I purchased the phone. My debit card was charged, but the phone was not shipped until the next day, and I received it the day after.

So it was overnight from the day it was shipped, and if you ordered it today and they don't ship it until Monday, then you won't get it until Tuesday.

And yes, you will get email confirmation with tracking# when they ship it. Goes along the lines of something like this (anonified some personal info):

Hello XXXXX XXXX,

Your order has shipped.

Order # GXXXXXXXXX81
    Shipped on January 6, 2010

Sent to:

XXXXX XXXX
    12345 Anywhere Dr.
    City of Lost Wages, NV 23498

Shipped by:
    FedEx overnight
    Tracking #: 123445567

Your signature will be required for delivery. Terms of Sale apply.

Your Nexus One phone should arrive activated and ready for use. Your new phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX.

If your phone is not activated for any reason, contact T-Mobile Customer Support to activate your phone.

You can check the status of your order at any time by signing in to http://checkout.google.com.

Thank you for your order!

Nexus One Team

Google Inc.
    1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
    Mountain View, CA 94043
    USA

I just received my email confirming it was picked up and should be here by Monday. I'm excited but bummed that I have to wait all the way til Monday. But atleast I'll get my Nexus which I've been dying for. I email Google and even posted on their Help Forums I think thats what did it, I was surprised at how fast it got taken care of since there's no source of real Customer Service.

Edit: BTW thanks wninja for that post, you guys are very helpful.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links