And Yet ANOTHER problem with this N1 ..HELP

This is a discussion on And Yet ANOTHER problem with this N1 ..HELP within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; why has this phone been so frustrating these past couple of days? so i purchased the phone finally and its coming in on monday BUT ...

Thread: And Yet ANOTHER problem with this N1 ..HELP

And Yet ANOTHER problem with this N1 ..HELP

why has this phone been so frustrating these past couple of days?

so i purchased the phone finally and its coming in on monday BUT heres my newest problem... so i upgraded my phone wifes phone and she has basic plan and unlimited texts which is fine.. but now since i used her Tmobile account for the N1 upgrade.. i have to get an unlimited data and internet plan for 30 dolalrs a month... now i contacted tmobile saying the upgrade isnt even for tmobile account and they said i have to keep it on because the phone is mandatory to have internet... WTF do i do?

I have AT&T im just switching sims from my iphone to my N1 and on top of paying for internet on ATT now i have to pay for intrnet on Tmobile... what can i do guys someone help me please

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Rename this thread. Thats a tmobile problem..

i dont know how to

Ive done a lot of reading and i have found out that i am not the only person with this problem and there are many people in this exact situation... so im thinking about returning the N1.. and Just getting a HTC Tilt2..

Because as much as i LOVEEEE the N1.. im not paying 30 dollars a month on my AT&T plan and than an additional 30 dollars on my wifes Tmobile plan.. plus internet and our normal plans.. its ridiculous to pay that much money for 1 cellphone..

Any suggestions on what i can do? or another phone i can purchase thats for at&T and under 350 dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by vze4yrte View Post
    why has this phone been so frustrating these past couple of days?

so i purchased the phone finally and its coming in on monday BUT heres my newest problem... so i upgraded my phone wifes phone and she has basic plan and unlimited texts which is fine.. but now since i used her Tmobile account for the N1 upgrade.. i have to get an unlimited data and internet plan for 30 dolalrs a month... now i contacted tmobile saying the upgrade isnt even for tmobile account and they said i have to keep it on because the phone is mandatory to have internet... WTF do i do?

I have AT&T im just switching sims from my iphone to my N1 and on top of paying for internet on ATT now i have to pay for intrnet on Tmobile... what can i do guys someone help me please
    Is it me….., I don’t see the problem. You purchased a subsidized phone as an upgrade to your wife’s account (who didn’t have a data plan) and you’re blaming Tmobile/Phone because you have to pay data…

Sounds like you tried to play the system and got caught. Should have bought the phone like I and a lot of people did unlocked and unsubsidized! NO PROBLEM!

what can i do guys someone help me please
    Buy your wife a phone that can use the data plan. :nexusx: I suggest a Nexus One. Google has them for $530. Free shipping. It's a really nice phone.

Or you can wait, I'll sell you my T-Mobile Nexus one after the AT&T Nexus One is available. You can give it to your wife.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

well thats the problem i didnt know any of this would happen i thought i could buy the phone on her account as an upgrade and when the phone came just edit her account and that would be done with..
    i didnt try to scam the system for anything i jsut expected to buy the phone on an upgrade and than be done .

so i decided not to get any phone and keep my Iphone until june when my account is eligable for an upgrade and by than android or Htc or who ever it was will have hopefully unvieled some new phones maybe even the N1 that works on 3G speeds.. so instead i am going to buy myself a nice laptop very simple and easy to do

Quote Originally Posted by kevindaledavis View Post
    what can i do guys someone help me please
    Buy your wife a phone that can use the data plan. :nexusx: I suggest a Nexus One. Google has them for $530. Free shipping. It's a really nice phone.

Or you can wait, I'll sell you my T-Mobile Nexus one after the AT&T Nexus One is available. You can give it to your wife.

ill just wait as awesome as the N1 is and ive read and done so much research on it to know thats its a awesome phone BUT my Iphone is just as good for now.. plays my music does my texting very well i have it jailbroken and it multitasks for me .. so ill keep it .. the year is still very young and theres a lot of phones coming out in 2010..

one thing that was a very big issue for me is that on AT&T i wouldnt have 3G and thats a big issue for me cause i cant brag about how good the phone is and than a iphone is outperforming me unless on WIFI

so ill wait.. i can live with my Iphone until June and be happy with it and by june im sure there will be a phone thatll intrest me hopefully atleast

:iphone: FTW

I agree with the previous poster, it would have been better if you just bought it outright. I wished I had done that from the beginning - instead of getting the MyT3G -but, now that I have purchased the N1 I'm glad I did. better later than never, I guess.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links