Gallery Glitch

This is a discussion on Gallery Glitch within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I get issues with the Gallery App pretty commonly. Usually it involves pictures that were just taken not showing up in the albums, or downloaded ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gallery Glitch

I get issues with the Gallery App pretty commonly.

Usually it involves pictures that were just taken not showing up in the albums, or downloaded items not showing up at ALL.

Sometimes you gotta shut down the Gallery app with a taskkiller, and then reopen it. Usually that fixes it for me.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

I have the same issue, no matter it is on Wifi or mobile data network. Some of the photos in Picasa take forever to refresh and remain in blur mode. There is no way I can force Gallery to sync at least one time. I am wondering if there are any cache leaving in N1 after Gallery sync some of the photos?

The other work around is to copy all photos to the SD card, now I hit another problem. I am a photo lover, I copied a few thousands of photos (100k - 200k each) to the SD card and that makes process.android.media crashed and can NEVER refresh photos in Gallery. After I reduced the numbe of photos to few hundred, it is back to normal. That really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    I get issues with the Gallery App pretty commonly.

Usually it involves pictures that were just taken not showing up in the albums, or downloaded items not showing up at ALL.

Sometimes you gotta shut down the Gallery app with a taskkiller, and then reopen it. Usually that fixes it for me.
    I have the exact same issue with just taken pictures not showing up in the gallery. Is this something common? I'd not seen anyone else mention it before you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links