Dial Nexus One via bluetooth from PC?

This is a discussion on Dial Nexus One via bluetooth from PC? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by alphawave7 Version 5.2 of that software supports WiFi....I'd choose that over bt any day. Bluetooth Shareware, Software, Download, Remote Control, Outlook, Dial, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dial Nexus One via bluetooth from PC?

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Version 5.2 of that software supports WiFi....I'd choose that over bt any day.
    Bluetooth Shareware, Software, Download, Remote Control, Outlook, Dial, Call, Development, Phone, PC
    I get a warning trying to get to that site

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Google
    Reported Attack Site!

This web site at Bluetooth Shareware, Software, Download, Remote Control, Outlook, Dial, Call, Development, Phone, PC has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Version 5.2 of that software supports WiFi....I'd choose that over bt any day.
    Bluetooth Shareware, Software, Download, Remote Control, Outlook, Dial, Call, Development, Phone, PC
    Thanks, but I am using the current version of the bluetooth software which I have paid for and used successfully for the last couple of years.

The Wi Fi software is no good for me as I want (and am able on my Nokia phones) to initiate a call via bluetooth from my PC. My PC in my office is networked and does not have Wi Fi.

I really want to keep my phone and can put up with the other foibles if this issue can be resolved!!

Hi all

I sold my Nexus one a month or so ago (on Ebay) and the announcement of 2.2 has got me contemplating buying another!

Does anyone know if 2.2 will support bluetooth DUN (dial up networking)? If it does then hopefully I will be able to dial from my PC via bluetooth.

That and the recent introduction of Sat Nav in the UK will be enough to convince me to buy a replacement!

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    Hi all

I sold my Nexus one a month or so ago (on Ebay) and the announcement of 2.2 has got me contemplating buying another!

Does anyone know if 2.2 will support bluetooth DUN (dial up networking)? If it does then hopefully I will be able to dial from my PC via bluetooth.

That and the recent introduction of Sat Nav in the UK will be enough to convince me to buy a replacement!
    I've unintentionally stumbled into the basics of what you're trying to do. When I go into the settings for my bluetooth chip on my laptop, I selected telephony audio gateway and connected. My phone dialed my wife's number. On the computer side, I never specified what to dial, and I'm not sure why the phone chose her number. I'm running the unofficial 2.2 Froyo. I'm not sure what the heck I did to get this to all work except pair the devices and try connecting to the phone using all the services listed on my PC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links