Problem with txt messages

This is a discussion on Problem with txt messages within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; hey everyone i'm having problems with the messaging app, when i press in the TO field and type any of my contacts name it doesn't ...

Thread: Problem with txt messages

Problem with txt messages

hey everyone i'm having problems with the messaging app, when i press in the TO field and type any of my contacts name it doesn't show anything just the letters i'm typing but if i go to my contacts list all my contacts are there, and i can select them and send them txt, but i would like to do it directly from the messaging app. Anyone knows how to fix this??

Thanks a lot..!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_VZLA View Post
    hey everyone i'm having problems with the messaging app, when i press in the TO field and type any of my contacts name it doesn't show anything just the letters i'm typing but if i go to my contacts list all my contacts are there, and i can select them and send them txt, but i would like to do it directly from the messaging app. Anyone knows how to fix this??

Thanks a lot..!

In your contacts list, if you want to be able for Nexus to auto complete / suggest names as you type, you have to make sure all your contacts have a primary contact number as a 'Mobile'.

If you use 'Home' 'work' etc. it will not auto complete when you are composing a message.

Try that and see!!

Thanks that's the solution.. problem fixed!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links