Another google voice question

This is a discussion on Another google voice question within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I just tried it again with no luck. I talked to HTC and they told me exactly how to to it, which was a little ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another google voice question

I just tried it again with no luck. I talked to HTC and they told me exactly how to to it, which was a little different from what I entered before with no luck. They told me if that doesn't work, it's a network issue.

Quote Originally Posted by bav1987 View Post
    I just tried it again with no luck. I talked to HTC and they told me exactly how to to it, which was a little different from what I entered before with no luck. They told me if that doesn't work, it's a network issue.
    That is strange. What type of a phone did you have before? They may need to reconfigure your account with the right codes for your N1. That's the only other possibility I could think of.

Edit:

It's highly unlikely you'll find someone at T-Mobile that will be smart enough to help you out, if you have the time and patience it maybe be worth a few tries to tech to see if you can get an agent with enough skill to help you out.

I just went to a T-mobile store and talked to someone, it's because of the flexpay of which I can't get off of until about six months.

Am I the only one who's having an issue with Google Voice voicemail?
    Transcripts are never available and the only way to hear the message is to actually download it.
    Or is that how its supposed to be?

I got it to work! Not exactly how I thought but it will do what I wanted from the beginning. I set it all up with my Google number which of course forwards to my phone. I wanted to use my original number but, it occurred to me that I can still make changes to my AD renewals and put the new Google number for my clients to call.

After thinking about it, I think I will just use the GV number as a back up number for right now and, still use my primary number for my business.

hi

need some help also nexus says I have a google number but cant find it on the google voice network or on the phone would like to try the google voice, but kinda stuck any ideas?
    thanks
    john

Did you go through the entire set up process?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links