Email is cut off

This is a discussion on Email is cut off within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have had the N1 for a few weeks now and have several email accts (both gmail and outlook) being directed through the phone. Unfortunately, ...

Thread: Email is cut off

Email is cut off

I have had the N1 for a few weeks now and have several email accts (both gmail and outlook) being directed through the phone. Unfortunately, when i open emails they are cut off and i cannot access the entire email.

This is critical b/c most of my work emails are very long and right now i can only read the first 10 lines or so. Is anyone else having trouble with this? It is hard to imagine that they only send across the first portion so i must be missing something here.

Any advice?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Discussed here

I've checked on mine and I can see the full msg doing the above.

Thanks, but i dont think i've explained it well enough. If i receive a large email - say for instance a Google Alerts that is quite lengthy - I do not see the whole email in my N1. Instead it gives me the first 10 lines, then gives me a "..." and that's the end of the email. When i check the email on my laptop it shows the entire message.

I've tried selecting the "..." but I cannot access the rest of that email's content.

and to clarify, i am talking about the "Email" app, not the "Gmail" app

Quote Originally Posted by thechuckd View Post
    Thanks, but i dont think i've explained it well enough. If i receive a large email - say for instance a Google Alerts that is quite lengthy - I do not see the whole email in my N1. Instead it gives me the first 10 lines, then gives me a "..." and that's the end of the email. When i check the email on my laptop it shows the entire message.

I've tried selecting the "..." but I cannot access the rest of that email's content.
    I see the same in my gmail app, the ... etc cut off. But clicking on the top where it says read messages or the persons name will then show the complete message.

Edit, just seen that its the email client not the gmail client Sorry.

I have exactly the same issue in the Gmail client.

I have recently migrated my business to Google Apps and whilst I am becoming converted to working in conversations etc most of my contacts and clients are using Outlook so there should be an option not to truncate email messages,

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links