Dictionary and Auto correct

This is a discussion on Dictionary and Auto correct within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I used to own an iphone, and I was wondering if the auto correct would work the same way. For example, when i type the ...

Thread: Dictionary and Auto correct

Dictionary and Auto correct

I used to own an iphone, and I was wondering if the auto correct would work the same way. For example, when i type the letters lol, i get LOL as the first suggestion, and I would rather have it say lol. The dictionary and suggestions on the iphone used to correct itself after you changed it a few times, kinda of like a learning dictionary. Any ideas as to whether the nexus one has that?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

To expand a bit, the dictionary function will store your commonly used or specialized words.

For example:

If I type, "gonzo" it will show up in orange below the text input field. If I press and hold, it will be saved into the dictionary.

That's what I was looking for, so any commonly used words I want to store, just hold it, cool!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links