how to check if my nexus one is ON ?

This is a discussion on how to check if my nexus one is ON ? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I cannot tell it it's turned off or in stand-by mode. Of course I can press the power button. But if it was turned off, ...

Thread: how to check if my nexus one is ON ?

how to check if my nexus one is ON ?

I cannot tell it it's turned off or in stand-by mode. Of course I can press the power button. But if it was turned off, this will turn it on. I don't want to do this especially during a concert.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

Eric

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by ericlin View Post
    I cannot tell it it's turned off or in stand-by mode. Of course I can press the power button. But if it was turned off, this will turn it on. I don't want to do this especially during a concert.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

Eric
    Good question. The only answer I can think of is it wont switch off on its own so its only going to be switched off if you did it or it ran out of battery.

If it has ran out of battery, it wont switch on anyway. So I guess the answer is for you to remember if you have switched it off or not.

Quote Originally Posted by tribz View Post

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

Eric
    Good question. The only answer I can think of is it wont switch off on its own so its only going to be switched off if you did it or it ran out of battery.

If it has ran out of battery, it wont switch on anyway. So I guess the answer is for you to remember if you have switched it off or not.

Also when the battery is very low, you would get an RED LED indicator flashing or if you've set your trackball to notify you if you've receive a message.

Those are the only way...

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

Eric
    Keep an unread message or email and the trackball will flash every few seconds
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links