i try to order phone may try later

This is a discussion on i try to order phone may try later within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; We are currently unable to process your request for service with T-Mobile. T-Mobile's servers are busy or unreachable. You can try again later, or you ...

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: i try to order phone may try later

  1. #1
    Junior Member NYC_212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    14

    i try to order phone may try later

    We are currently unable to process your request for service with T-Mobile.

    T-Mobile's servers are busy or unreachable.

    You can try again later, or you can purchase the unlocked phone without service.


    did any one get this or just me ?

  2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

  3. #2
    Senior Member Bishop6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC_212 View Post
    We are currently unable to process your request for service with T-Mobile.

    T-Mobile's servers are busy or unreachable.

    You can try again later, or you can purchase the unlocked phone without service.


    did any one get this or just me ?

    How long have you been trying?

  4. #3
    Junior Member NYC_212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop6 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC_212 View Post
    We are currently unable to process your request for service with T-Mobile.

    T-Mobile's servers are busy or unreachable.

    You can try again later, or you can purchase the unlocked phone without service.


    did any one get this or just me ?

    How long have you been trying?
    that was my first try

  5. #4
    Senior Member lrsone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    131
    That's a problem that's been there since day one. I don't know why it hasn't been fixed.

  6. #5
    Senior Member Bishop6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC_212 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop6 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC_212 View Post
    We are currently unable to process your request for service with T-Mobile.

    T-Mobile's servers are busy or unreachable.

    You can try again later, or you can purchase the unlocked phone without service.


    did any one get this or just me ?

    How long have you been trying?
    that was my first try
    Well you know what they say, if you really want something; keep on trying until you get it!!

  7. #6
    Senior Member kevindaledavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC_212 View Post
    that was my first try

    Maybe try a different browser.

    AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

  8. #7
    Junior Member NYC_212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    14
    i try over 30 times still can't order the phone don't understand why is this happening ?

  9. #8
    Senior Member kevindaledavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC_212 View Post
    i try over 30 times still can't order the phone don't understand why is this happening ?
    Same thing happened to me on Day 1. I switched from Chrome to IE8 and my order worked first time. :nexusx:

    AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Cursor Randomly Jumps
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 06:53 AM
  2. Can not access adult rated websites
    By Epic Forums User in forum Samsung Epic 4G
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 11:00 AM

Search tags for this page

code p2 on tmobile website when ordering
,
code p2 t mobile
,
code p2 tmobile
,
p2 code in t mobile
,
problems with placing an order on tmobile website it says code p2
,

t mobile code p2

,
t mobile code: p2
,
t mobile order code p2
,
t-mobile code p2
,

tmobile code p2

,
tmobile phone status code p2
,
tmobile unable to process order
,
tmobile website will not process order
,
unable to process order code p2
,
what is code p2 tmobile phone
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum