Problem With Voice Input to Google Search

This is a discussion on Problem With Voice Input to Google Search within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; This morning, I seem to be having a problem doing a google search using voice input to the search. When I try to speak my ...

Thread: Problem With Voice Input to Google Search

Problem With Voice Input to Google Search

This morning, I seem to be having a problem doing a google search using voice input to the search. When I try to speak my search term the little window either just sits there still saying "Speak now" and does nothing or it switches to say "Working" and then does nothing.

All other voice to text entry seems to work fine. Last night voice input for search was working fine also. Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas what it could be?

Rick

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have the exact same problem and it started this morning. Same symptoms. Ill speak and nothing will happen or it'll not know I stopped or it'll say working and never do anything. This is all on wifi as well as my mobile network. Anyone else having this problem?

I have since seen reports of this on other forums, involving other phones such as the Droid. So, I suspect this is some sort of problem on Google's end of things.

Rick

Links?

Hi Rick,

Could you post some links to threads where users of other Android devices are experiencing this issue?

Thanks very much,
    Ry Guy

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links