UPDATE IS OUT! enables multi-touch

This is a discussion on UPDATE IS OUT! enables multi-touch within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I would have to agree with alphawave7. The gallery seems faster to me too. I have over 200 photos in my gallery....

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE IS OUT! enables multi-touch

I would have to agree with alphawave7. The gallery seems faster to me too. I have over 200 photos in my gallery.
    -Phunds
    :nexusx: Nexus One owner since: January 11th, 2010
    :nexusx: Rooted! Android 2.2 FROYO CM6.1 RC

phundsblog.blogspot.com | twitter.com/phunds | facebook.com/phunds

Quote Originally Posted by TritonB7 View Post
    Hey Guys, I don't own the phone, but I've been keeping up to date on it until its released to Verizon. I was reading on the google help forums, a few users are having some problems after the OTA update, they do have a lot of apps already installed, but the problem is that the photos in the gallery were taking longer than usual to load/display. Could you guys check this and verify that it's an isolated incident?
    I downloaded and installed, didn't wait for the OTA. The photos work fine, I only notice the photo I was using (as wallpaper) wasn't centered as it had been prior to the update. I powered down the phone and reset the wallpaper and all's fine now!

I had this problem the first time I loaded the gallery after I manually installed the update. After that they loaded flawlessly 10/10 times.

The gallery was being glitchy at first.

But I reset the phone and everything works perfectly as far as I can tell.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

YXB
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubanito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubanito View Post

ROFL! no kidding I am checking my phone every 10 seconds thinking maybe I missed the notification. :rofl3:
    My fiance keeps txting me "I got the job, I'm so happy."
    Ok good for you...now stop txting!

P.S. I really did not say that to her.
    LOL @ I am happy for you!!! I think I am going to power off my phone and then turn it on.. if that does not work I am going to sacrifice some chickens or something!!
    Oye Cubanito, don't forget to light up the cuban cigar. That works for me all the time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by dallasfever View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eylee View Post
    hmmm i just finished updating, the multi-touch works just fine on the gallery/picture and google map but it doesn't work on the browser. Anyone getting this problem? or are you suppose to enable it somehow?
    Web page cant be in mobile view...Go to bottom of site and choose classic/regular. When the site loads like it would on a desktop then you can do multizoom.

The web page can be in Mobile and Classic view. The Multitouch should work no matter what web site in the native browser. I would recommend waiting on the update to come to your phone instead of ding it manually, I've been reading reports of people unable to restart their phones, possibly bricking the phone.

Here is an example of the update working and you can clearly see it works on Mobile views as well as original desktop views:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJyGgqV1ggM[/ame]

Awesome, thanks for the replies concerning the gallery question I had for post #142.

As long as the directions are followed step by step, there has not been one case of someone bricking there phone from doing the manual update. At least so far for the couple of hours it's been out.

Quote Originally Posted by ploshayc View Post
    As long as the directions are followed step by step, there has not been one case of someone bricking there phone from doing the manual update. At least so far for the couple of hours it's been out.
    Yeah I've been reading the forums here, at android forums and howard forums and I haven't heard that one. Someone said to make sure you have enough battery b/c you could brick your phone if it goes dead during the process but thats it afaik.

Pink spot on camera gone?
    Rooted Nexus One

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links