UPDATE IS OUT! enables multi-touch

This is a discussion on UPDATE IS OUT! enables multi-touch within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by alphawave7 If you mean the little pic in the upper right, it's always been that way. Oh well, I should have noticed ...

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE IS OUT! enables multi-touch

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    If you mean the little pic in the upper right, it's always been that way.
    Oh well, I should have noticed it before. :nexusx:

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

If you're OOC at ATT, I see no valid reason to stay..3G makes the N1 experience (especially streaming vid and audio) so much more enjoyable. When in EDGE areas, I'm instantly jonesing for 3G, enough to want to drive to get it! LOL
    I've been OOC for a long time. I've even bought 2 or 3 phones non-upgrade. I'm just on a family plan and hate the hassle of getting everyone to change at the same time across time zones.

Lazy is another way to say it. :rolleyes:

Archos 70 with UrukDroid

I really really really hate to mention this, but my phone switched to the Nexus live wallpaper by itself. I know for a fact that I did NOT do it.

I played around with Polar earlier today, but not Nexus. And I was nowhere near the Live Wallpapers tonight.

Oh No Mr. Bill! Have I found the first bug? :nexusx:

Archos 70 with UrukDroid

If you have a pal with TMO, plug in his sim and play around a bit...it may be the kick in the pants you need. TMO plans are typically cheaper than ATT, and they tend to share the same towers here on the left coast.
    Worst thing is my wife is using a Nokia 3100B which I have 3 or 4 of. If I go to T-Mobile, I'll have to get her something that is WATERPROOF. I can't count the number of times she has washed, dropped into the t, or carried her phone into the ocean. Each time I just pull out another 3100B and she's good to go.

Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Yes everything seems to run a little smoother.
    My 3G is working better also, but still goes to EDGE once in a while. Maybe I'm just in a bad 3G coverage area.
    -Phunds
    :nexusx: Nexus One owner since: January 11th, 2010
    :nexusx: Rooted! Android 2.2 FROYO CM6.1 RC

phundsblog.blogspot.com | twitter.com/phunds | facebook.com/phunds

What ever wallpaper you were using crashed. The nexus paper is the default so it reverted to it.some of the live wallpapers from the market a prone to crash ie globe rot. Hope this easies your mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindaledavis View Post
    I really really really hate to mention this, but my phone switched to the Nexus live wallpaper by itself. I know for a fact that I did NOT do it.

I played around with Polar earlier today, but not Nexus. And I was nowhere near the Live Wallpapers tonight.

Oh No Mr. Bill! Have I found the first bug? :nexusx:

why won't they enable multitouch everywhere?

on the home screens, if you go to one-handed operation, reaching across and up the screen to tap an icon or news article, palm wrap screws everything up because it registers your palm but not the tap.

basic functionality - nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by idioteknQues View Post
    why won't they enable multitouch everywhere?

on the home screens, if you go to one-handed operation, reaching across and up the screen to tap an icon or news article, palm wrap screws everything up because it registers your palm but not the tap.

basic functionality - nerfed.
    I hope they do. What i hope they just did right here was just give us multitouch, and as updates come out later in time they will slowly improve the multitouch eventually giving it everywhere, that is my theory..

It really is one of the greatest thing happened since the release of the phone.

I have been using the phone for quite some time after the update, and i should say the touch experience is completely different to what it was before the update. It is very smooth.

All those people who haven't done this update, you should! It definitely is one more step to goodness of the phone.

i'm surprised how well rec'd it was for most of you after the system update. I went to google map and did my location. i tried to zoom in so i can read my street and soon after it just froze with half of it still in that spreadsheet. can't seem to get rid of it. what should i do?

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links