UPDATE IS OUT! enables multi-touch

This is a discussion on UPDATE IS OUT! enables multi-touch within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Well, I've had the update for a while and I don't think it makes much difference. Maybe T-Mobile 3g is better, but I use AT&T ...

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE IS OUT! enables multi-touch

Well, I've had the update for a while and I don't think it makes much difference.

Maybe T-Mobile 3g is better, but I use AT&T 2g, and it's the same as usual.

Multi-touch has been enabled in a couple more apps, but the Dolphin browser had it previously, and that's the app I use the most.

Still has touchscreen problems, still have to cycle it in and out of 'sleep' mode.

No wondrous performance changes that others have imagined, everything pretty much the same.

The emperor may not be naked, but his thong is pretty skimpy.

The manual update was so easy!

Quote Originally Posted by sotorious View Post
    really loud speaker? hmm either its just loud to them or they did upgrade it... ive always didn't like the loudness of the speaker on the N1 was way to low for me.

Ill have to confirm that newer batch thing since my friend just got his yesterday.
    Yes, please keep me posted

i wonder if they also fixed the four menu icons touch misconfiguration at the bottom... for some reason mine is lower that before... it's almost aligned with the icon itself... are all of you guys experiencing this after the update?

Anyone in the UK had the update yet?

Quote Originally Posted by sikpnoi4u_2nvy View Post
    i wonder if they also fixed the four menu icons touch misconfiguration at the bottom... for some reason mine is lower that before... it's almost aligned with the icon itself... are all of you guys experiencing this after the update?
    I can confirm that they are a bit lower but still not exactly on top of the icon. However, I have to admit that this never really bothered me to begin with.

Hey all, finally got the download figured out.

Really like the Multi-touch in gallery, already had Dolphin, so no difference in browser.

Do not notice a difference in sound/speaker sound, and I was one of first receivers.

Still has touchscreen issues.

I already had google googles, no real change there and finally the 3G. I am not noticing a difference yet, but only played with it some.

all and all, still happy they have such a patch one month after release. Go Google!
    Pegasusrider

I LOVE my Nexus One:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Pegasusrider View Post
    Hey all, finally got the download figured out.

Really like the Multi-touch in gallery, already had Dolphin, so no difference in browser.

Do not notice a difference in sound/speaker sound, and I was one of first receivers.

Still has touchscreen issues.

I already had google googles, no real change there and finally the 3G. I am not noticing a difference yet, but only played with it some.

all and all, still happy they have such a patch one month after release. Go Google!
    I originally thought that the 3G was better but after one day I really have not noticed a difference. The only problem I am having with 3G is indoors at home and at work and what pisses me off is that my GF has a iPhone 3G and we can be sitting at work and she has 3G full bars and I am stuck on Edge.

i update the 2.1 already it's gd u can delete the dolphine browser and B&B gallery it's great and i felt that th phone faster than before....

Quote Originally Posted by NexusDro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NexusDro View Post
    Can anyone comment on the loudspeaker volume/quality? How is it during a call? Did the ringer get any louder?
    my ringer was already really loud
    Really? When did you get your Nexus One? Maybe yours is from the newer batch? I got mine one week after it came out. Did you use your customer ringtones or something?
    I got my phone at the same time as you. I do use custom ringers however

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links