Is ok to be in love with a phone?

This is a discussion on Is ok to be in love with a phone? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello all! Well after a long 3 day wait(very impatient) I have finally received my phone and it is now charging. The pictures and videos ...

Thread: Is ok to be in love with a phone?

Is ok to be in love with a phone?

Hello all! Well after a long 3 day wait(very impatient) I have finally received my phone and it is now charging. The pictures and videos really do not do the phone justice. It is a very very good looking with a gorgeous screen. I going to really love the fact that I'm not to see the phone everywhere. I was surprised to see that my g1 charger wouldn't fit which means nether will the car charger..bummer..is there a car charger for the phone yet?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The Nexus One uses the standard micro-USB plug, unlike the G1 which uses the HTC proprietary plug. So finding a charger for the N1 shouldn't be that hard. Just make sure the voltage is right or something.

Coo.....ty

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links