Incoming Calls

This is a discussion on Incoming Calls within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have my screen timeout set to 30 secs. However, my phone conversations exceed more than 30 secs so if i wanted to have touchscreen, ...

Thread: Incoming Calls

Incoming Calls

I have my screen timeout set to 30 secs. However, my phone conversations exceed more than 30 secs so if i wanted to have touchscreen, i'd have to turn the ON button. Isn't there a way to leave the phone on while i'm on the phone with someone. It's so annoying that I always have to push the ON button. The only time I don't have to turn it on is when I have another incoming call. Which brings me to another question...is there an alert sound or ring vibrate that i can set up whenever i get another call. It only beeps once and that's it. Sometimes i don't hear that one time beep so i'd miss a call. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sounds like you need ScreenModeWidget - search in the App store..............

that one time beep is not enough to hear that you are getting another incoming call. i hope that is fixable

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links