Finger marks

This is a discussion on Finger marks within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Skinomi nexus one phone protector$ 19.99 costs quite a bit but great and well worth it I rarely have to wipe my screen and it ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finger marks

Skinomi nexus one phone protector$ 19.99 costs quite a bit but great and well worth it I rarely have to wipe my screen and it like there is nothing there.

I have never liked screen protectors even though I should use them. But if you want a solution to the smudges and fingerprints, the best thing to use is Pledge Multi Surface Wipes. I wipe the screen and the rest of the phone with them and it smooths everything out. It makes the surface of the screen very responsive, smooth and repels fingerprints and smudges. Not sure how or why but it works, I can go almost 3 days without a wipe down, I guess... Think how Pledge normally works.

No... There is no wax.

These are the right ones that are safe for electronics, screens, etc.

Just go to the local pharmacy or sunglasses store and tell them you're looking for a "micro-fiber" towel. They absorb the oils in your fingers and clean the screen perfectly without scratching it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links