Finger marks

This is a discussion on Finger marks within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I find myself constantly having to wipe the screen of my N1 with a cloth to get rid of finger marks across the screen, do ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finger marks

Finger marks

I find myself constantly having to wipe the screen of my N1 with a cloth to get rid of finger marks across the screen, do you think a screen protector would help solve this small problem??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by ndwgolf View Post
    I find myself constantly having to wipe the screen of my N1 with a cloth to get rid of finger marks across the screen, do you think a screen protector would help solve this small problem??
    Yes. Theres a lot of anti-finger print ones out there..

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ndwgolf View Post
    Yes. Theres a lot of anti-finger print ones out there..
    Any suggestions on the best one?

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    I used the AntiGlare Boxwave one on my Tilt. Am using the Crystal Boxwave on my Nexus One.

The Crystal does nothing for the fingerprints, but protects the screen well so that I can sell my T-Mobile Nexus One if/when there is an AT&T Nexus One. :nexusx:

BoxWave Accessories - :nexusx: Screen Protectors and Accessories - mine was $12.95 with free US shipping. Tell them hi for me. No I don't have any connection to them.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

It comes down to personal preference, but I don't recommend the anti-glare type. It really spoils the beautiful screen of the N1. It introduces a "prism" effect esp with bright, white pixels (i.e. u can see the white light split into speckles of red/blue/green). I do miss the anti-fingerprint/anti-glare/smoother surface but my eyes are much more comfortable using the clear screen protectors

Quote Originally Posted by kevindaledavis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    I used the AntiGlare Boxwave one on my Tilt. Am using the Crystal Boxwave on my Nexus One.

The Crystal does nothing for the fingerprints, but protects the screen well so that I can sell my T-Mobile Nexus One if/when there is an AT&T Nexus One. :nexusx:

BoxWave Accessories - :nexusx: Screen Protectors and Accessories - mine was $12.95 with free US shipping. Tell them hi for me. No I don't have any connection to them.
    How do you find it yourself?

I heard anti-glare makes the screen looks bad, like a double edged sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop6 View Post
    How do you find it yourself?
    Like everyone else, I don't particularly like the smearing of my fingerprints. I am especially greasy, so it's probably worse for me. However, overall I love my Nexus One :nexusx:.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

i am of average greasiness. what do you suggest?

I've been using cheap screen protectors off ebay for the last few years and they work great in my experience. You can easily buy 3 of each kind for a total of under $10 and try out which one you prefer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links