Defective phone?

This is a discussion on Defective phone? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have been having problems with my phone. The first thing the microphone turns off during phone calls. The second sometimes people don't hear my ...

Thread: Defective phone?

Defective phone?

I have been having problems with my phone. The first thing the microphone turns off during phone calls. The second sometimes people don't hear my voice well, it's different or almost impossible to hear (occasionally). The phone freezes during phone calls. I am not able to end calls once in a while, I am not able hold calls. Today that happened to me twice. I called HTC - very nice customer service. They are going to send me a new phone and I after I receive it I will return this one to them. Hopefully these were hardware problems

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes HTC has great customer service. Sucks that your N1 is defective.
    -Phunds
    :nexusx: Nexus One owner since: January 11th, 2010
    :nexusx: Rooted! Android 2.2 FROYO CM6.1 RC

phundsblog.blogspot.com | twitter.com/phunds | facebook.com/phunds

I have some troubles with mine as well. Sometimes whenever I get an incoming call and I try to slide the answer bar, the phone freezes and I have to click the power button and call the person back. Also sometimes when I'm making a call, there is no sound when at ear level. The way I fix this is to turn on the speaker which also at times freezes the phone, making me click the power button again.

These are only minor issues, but it's frustrating whenever something important or time sensitive arises.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Most likely...very few reports of those issues here. It would have been nice to try and troubleshoot/see if they were reproducible errors, though. Did you use an app killer at all, like Taskiller? Third-party apps are often culprits to flaky behaviour, and a task killing app helps isolate offending apps.
    I didn't use task killing app. I called HTC 5 minutes ago to verify my address and I couldn't end the call because the phone froze!

My phone is pissing me off. It keeps dropping calls, I can't hear well. My signal goes and out. Sometimes I make a call and it just hangs up. I'm getting very frustrated. lol

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links