Non-camera Nexus One

This is a discussion on Non-camera Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Just a thought, do you guys think if Google would ever release a non-camera version of the Nexus One? There seemed to be more companies ...

Thread: Non-camera Nexus One

Non-camera Nexus One

Just a thought, do you guys think if Google would ever release a non-camera version of the Nexus One?

There seemed to be more companies these days restricting the use of camera phones during work, and technically speaking, it should not be too hard for both Google and HTC to omit the camera from the Nexus One.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I very much doubt it

Yea it would never happen Google has some type of standard for devices to Officially carry Android OS and having a camera is one of them.

I also have an Archos 5 with android and Google wont Officially support the device because it doesn't have a camera and it doesn't have a Digital Compass so we have to hack our device to get android market to work on it because at the moment Google has declined Archos official android market and other android features.

Also Ive worked at companies that restrict camera phones but i still bring it in. Especially since i deal with computers all day and most of my important files are on the SD card and im never at one computer at a time. Just put it on vibrate and turn down everything.
    They are not going to physically search you, and if you do get caught chances are so slim they will fire you..just play stupid and say oh i forgot to take it out of my pocket when i got out of my car.
    The worst that would happen is they would tell you to go out and put it in your car.
    People that usually get caught are the ones who sit on it all day texting and not doing their job. If your not one of those types then i wouldn't worry about it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links