can a tmobile user confirm the OTA update?

This is a discussion on can a tmobile user confirm the OTA update? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; is there any tmobile user that got the update FROM the OTA service? its just that i read some stuff online about that the "carrier" ...

Thread: can a tmobile user confirm the OTA update?

can a tmobile user confirm the OTA update?

is there any tmobile user that got the update FROM the OTA service?

its just that i read some stuff online about that the "carrier" has the SAY in when the update is given to us.

im not interested in hearing that you manually downloaded it to your sd card,, i am interested in hearing that a tmobile customer simply got a notification prompting them of the update.

thx
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

you will have it by the end of the week. i have done many updates though tmobile ota. you'll get it just be patient

i am patient, i was just wondering if anyone with a tmobile acct actually got THIS update yet.
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

member "bayrican" on tmo got it ota

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Read the first posts in the thread(s)...OTA was how everyone was initially getting this update.
    i think he's was looking to see if there was going to be a delay for tmobile users due to carrier permissions

I am with T-Mobile and got my update approximately at 8 pm PST on Tuesday 2/2/10.

The updates are ran threw Google servers

How does tmobile have any say whether or not Google can release a critical update for their phone and OS.
    The nexus one is not a re-branded phone with a tmobile logo. It doesn't even come with tmobile bloatware this is because nexus one is still strictly sold and maintained by Google.

Anyhow i am on tmobile as prepaid so i use Wifi and received the auto update last night from Google

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links