Managing Photos From iPhoto to Picassa to N1

This is a discussion on Managing Photos From iPhoto to Picassa to N1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Firstly, I tried posting this in the how-to section but was told I have insufficient access? IDK. Anyhow, I have searched but can't find a ...

Thread: Managing Photos From iPhoto to Picassa to N1

Managing Photos From iPhoto to Picassa to N1

Firstly, I tried posting this in the how-to section but was told I have insufficient access? IDK. Anyhow, I have searched but can't find a simple laymens answer to my question. How do I move my photo library off my macbook to Picassa so I can sync to my N1? I don't want to buy missing sync and have not figured out how to do this with doubletwist. Any help?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

on the bottom of this page ---> Picasa 3: Free download from Google

it says "Use iPhoto? Download the free Picasa Web Albums uploader"

(i dont use iphoto) i believe by downloading that you then get an OPTION in your iphoto where you can upload straight to picasa. if im correct, iphoto already has an option to upload directly to flickr of facebook, well you will now have an upload to picasa option.

then once you got your stuff in picasa it will sync to your phone.

to enable this sync on your phone, go to SETTINGS > ACCOUNTS & SYNC > click on your google acct > checkmark the SYNC PICASA WEB ALBUMS
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

Thanks guys. I appreciate the help! Will try tonight.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links