Eligible for Upgrade... what Should be the Price$$?

This is a discussion on Eligible for Upgrade... what Should be the Price$$? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey guys, so im looking to get this phone for my girl, she is currently eligible for an upgrade... she completed her 2 years with ...

Thread: Eligible for Upgrade... what Should be the Price$$?

Eligible for Upgrade... what Should be the Price$$?

Hey guys, so im looking to get this phone for my girl, she is currently eligible for an upgrade... she completed her 2 years with t-mobile. I wanted to know if i will end up paying 180 for 280 for the phone. If anyone else had the same situation let me know. thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

new customers 179, upgrade 279 which is stupid

yea but am i considered a new customer? Because technically i can cancel my contract for free and open a brand new one???

Why not just buy unsubsidized? You keep whatever plan you're on right now (if you want) and not be locked in another 2 years. Not to mention it's probably cheaper in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by soulstar View Post
    Why not just buy unsubsidized? You keep whatever plan you're on right now (if you want) and not be locked in another 2 years. Not to mention it's probably cheaper in the long run.
    It is cheaper in the long run to buy an unsubsidized phone, Someone posted a spreadsheet on here...

Well I own one that I bought unlocked. But my girl doesn't care about the 2 year agreement. So that's basically the reason.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links