Anyone gotten cosmetic damage to their Nexus yet?

This is a discussion on Anyone gotten cosmetic damage to their Nexus yet? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; i havent dropped mine yet, thank god! but i bought a rubber case,, i dont use the sleeve it came with. i dont need protection ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone gotten cosmetic damage to their Nexus yet?

i havent dropped mine yet, thank god! but i bought a rubber case,, i dont use the sleeve it came with. i dont need protection when its in my pocket, i need protection when im talking on it.
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

I have a tiny dent on my volume control too. That one actually came with the phone.

Mine fell not too hard but I did notice a tiny light scratch on the top part of the screen. The black area near he ear piece not the screen itself. I was a little sad but glad it wasn't on the screen itself also that I got the first fall out o the way.

You know what makes me feel good about this thread? Knowing I'm not the only person in the world who will almost have a heart attack when they see a scratch on their phone!

Honestly though, ever since my daughter was born I have gotten (a little) better worrying about these kinds of things. After all, it's just a phone and it will be replaced at one point or another. (When the Nexus 2 comes out at the latest!) LOL

Regardless, I still try to take care of the things I own and take pride in doing so. Luckily I haven't dropped my Nexus yet but I know the day will come when it happens. To be prepared I do have a Zagg Invisible Shield on the phone (installed it yesterday) and a clear gel case for good measure. Another reason why I like to take extra good care of my "toys" is that they are easier to sell, someday when I have found something "better" to play with, when they are in good condition.

But again, the day of the drop will come and I know I'm going to be ticked off about it but I won't dwell on it. There are other things in my life that are much more important to me now!

I dropped mine on day 2.... flew right out of my hand and landed screen first on the concrete... Luckily, it escaped the fall unharmed..
    I WANT IT ALL, And I want it delivered by cute, naked women.

Not yet! Thank God!!! *Knocks On Wood* & I'm clumbsy as hell lol. I did already lose my pouch tho . Anyone know where I can buy the same pouch that came with it? I def need to find a case. I use cases on all of my cell phones. I HATE when I have a scratch or dent on my phone.

seidio innocase 2 and clarivue anti-glare screen protector FTW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SubyWill View Post
    seidio innocase 2 and clarivue anti-glare screen protector FTW!!!
    Where did you get those & for how much?

No Drops. This Thing is like a Baby to Me
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Well I rather have a scratch than a piece of my Nexus One missing. lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links