Anyone gotten cosmetic damage to their Nexus yet?

This is a discussion on Anyone gotten cosmetic damage to their Nexus yet? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I dropped mine for the first time today. Dropped it this morning, and my protective case came in the afternoon. Chipped a tiny piece of ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone gotten cosmetic damage to their Nexus yet?

Anyone gotten cosmetic damage to their Nexus yet?

I dropped mine for the first time today. Dropped it this morning, and my protective case came in the afternoon. Chipped a tiny piece of metal on the top left corner. I'm a very sad panda. Feels like I dropped my baby. Anyone else dropped theirs yet?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

wmm
    Yep. I was carrying mine (in the sleeve) in my shirt pocket. I bent over and it slid out. I now have a ding in the silver structural foam in the upper right corner. Oh, well, the screen didn't crack and the electronics all still work, so I can't complain too much (and now I have a Seidio spring clip holster to keep anything like that from happening again).

Quote Originally Posted by wmm View Post
    Yep. I was carrying mine (in the sleeve) in my shirt pocket. I bent over and it slid out. I now have a ding in the silver structural foam in the upper right corner. Oh, well, the screen didn't crack and the electronics all still work, so I can't complain too much (and now I have a Seidio spring clip holster to keep anything like that from happening again).
    I cant get over it. I keep looking at it. This is killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wmm View Post
    I cant get over it. I keep looking at it. This is killing me.
    I think its impossible to own a phone and never ever drop it. Thankfully I have yet to drop mine.

Admin
    I've been carrying mine in pockets with keys and such and still it's pristine. No drops yet though (knocks on wood)

I keep my phone ON me at all times. Always in inner pockets, or my actual pants pockets.

I ordered a cheapy case off ebay from HK, and i've been ANXIOUSLY checking the mail everyday because i REALLY need some protection on the phone.....

But no dropping it so far.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Haven't dropped mine...yet. I have a silicone case for it which really increases the grip I have on it (very slippery and thin feeling without it), I want a screen protector but I saw that video with the guy scratching the screen with a set of keys and scissors and I kinda feel that I don't really need one now. Also, I heard a rumor that the Nexus is equipped with Gorilla Glass, can anyone confirm this?

I have a few times but I have one of those crystal cases from eBay so no damage at all. .yet knock on wood.

I dropped mine while attempting to put it in my inside coat pocket. It slide down the inside lining , landed vertically, and bounced on the hard floor of a restaurant. It was in the foamy case that comes with the phone and, didn't get scratched or nicked at all.

I freaked out when it happened but, it didn't seem to harm the phone at all. This phone is really built solid but, I don't want to drop it again.

I bought a clear hardplastic case, but didn't clean it well enough before I put it on. Trying to pry it off I slightly cut into the teflon coating on the bottom. Small enough to not see unless you're looking for it, but it bothers me it's no longer in "perfect" condition. lol
    Rooted Nexus One

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links