My Thoughts of the N1

This is a discussion on My Thoughts of the N1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Well guysi thought I'd update u guys .. So I have the nexus one I'm actually on it right now posting..its my first tike really ...

Thread: My Thoughts of the N1

My Thoughts of the N1

Well guysi thought I'd update u guys ..

So I have the nexus one I'm actually on it right now posting..its my first tike really usiing it because I am returning the device I've had the n1 since Monday buthavent played with it. More than 15 minutes worth. .but I decided to make my iPhone a iPod tonight and usemy n1 as my internet browser

Its such a great phone but there aresome drawbacks thati don't like about it..

The keyboard is tight me for..I'm a very fast typer on my iPhone.and this phone its much harder to go quick

I dontlike how my brothers iPhone 3gs beat my phone onthe nternet going to a few websites both on same wifi. Side by side

I don't like his some pictures looked better on my 3g when taking the same pic side by side

Personally I like the iPhones setup better.. this phone is amazing but I yet would like to meet someone that analyzes a phone like I do..

Phone great but I think I'm gonna stay in the apple game and wait to get the iPhone 4G ..comes out sametime my upgrade is available

The response isn't as fast as the iPhone. . No matter hisquick I scroll screens on my ipho

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I know there are a bunch of errors but the editing in this phone are horrible so if you'd kindly bare with me thanks

I cant tell if this is a troll... >_>

Well in that case, sorry it didn't work out for you. Hope the return process goes smoothly!

Its certainly proof that you are struggling with the keyboard

You should check out 'swype'.

I think every device will always have pluses and minuses, pros and cons. There will certainly never be a perfect phone.

It just depends which one you feel is better for you, right!

Go consumerism!

I'm sure everyone is slow on any keyboard to begin with. Now I'm typing fast as ever though.

weh i tested with my friend's 3GS on wifi, i always beat his all the time with my N1.
    Interesting!

I type fast and fine on my phone and I'm coming from and Iphone, This phone blows my Iphone away.

The customizations, widgets, freedom, design, hardware is all better than the Iphone in my opinion. Of course any change to a new phone will take some time to get adjusted, but the Iphone is simply boring. (There's an App for that LOL)

And with the fastest processor around my browsing experience is quicker on my N1 than my Iphone and ipod touch, the pages load faster and pictures show faster also.

Tha Camera issue I find hard to believe the Iphone camera is horrible, The N1 camera takes better pics, However the video recorder on the Iphone is better than the N1 in my opinion.

you also get mor out of the box with the N1 than with iphone, not to mention adjustable storage space, and removable battery (comes in handy on trips when a charger might not be available)

Good Luck to you and Apple though, they better get it together quick , cause the market is getting better and growing everyday, Hopefully the 4g wont just be an updated 3gs with a 5Mp camera, I mean the tren for Apple has been to release a New phone with one or two updates/changes and put a different number or letter behind it....I just can't deal with that anymore

Where can I get swype? I checked the Android Market. There is a free app there called "swype keyboard." I installed it but it won't work on the nexus one. It says something about it not matching the screen size.

Am I missing something?

Rick

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links