OTA doesn't help my situation.... Shipping back today!

This is a discussion on OTA doesn't help my situation.... Shipping back today! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I applied the OTA update last night in hope that the N1 would provide better reception at my office. I cannot make or receive calls ...

Thread: OTA doesn't help my situation.... Shipping back today!

Unhappy OTA doesn't help my situation.... Shipping back today!

I applied the OTA update last night in hope that the N1 would provide better reception at my office. I cannot make or receive calls with the N1 from my office--In fact I don't get any bars. When I try to make a call I get a network error. I've been a G1 user from the get go and I get 3 to 4 bars in my office with the G1. I did try to search for network providers with the N1 and my carrier (T-Mobile) doesn't even show up. AT&T does.....

My G1 has far superior reception than that of the N1 so back to HTC it goes. I am in my 15 day window and printed out my RMA that HTC sent.

I am sad to see the phone go but need reception in my office.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    jaymcc820
    If it doesn't work for you or do what you need it to do, then totally send it back. At least this way you can't say that you didn't give it a chance.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links