Micro SD card 16GB

This is a discussion on Micro SD card 16GB within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Is anyone using any 16GB card ? It looks like all I can find at a decent price is a class 2 card. Would it ...

Thread: Micro SD card 16GB

Micro SD card 16GB

Is anyone using any 16GB card ? It looks like all I can find at a decent price is a class 2 card. Would it work with the N1, besides the minor speed of the card itself.
    P_

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yeah I have a 16GB Sandisk, not sure about class, was cheapest Sandisk I could find and it works perfectly

Thanks, I also found out ( boy the forums are great ! ) that the class speed is only referred to the Write speed . I will be perfectly fine with a Class 2 dirt cheap card, and having to wait a little longer when writing something on it.
    P_

I'm using the Sandisk 16 GB class 2 also. No issues. No noticeable change in performance when I swapped out. I figure it's as fast as my network or my USB connection and I don't do a lot of write-intensive apps so I'm not too worried about it.

I'll likely upgrade to 32 GB once they're available, and given the size I may wait for a higher class since I won't likely buy another microsd card after that.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links