Using GV SMS with Handcent or stock Messaging app

This is a discussion on Using GV SMS with Handcent or stock Messaging app within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Like the title says.... I want to use Google Voice SMS with my Handcent or Messaging apps. As much as I love Handcent, I'd be ...

Thread: Using GV SMS with Handcent or stock Messaging app

Using GV SMS with Handcent or stock Messaging app

Like the title says.... I want to use Google Voice SMS with my Handcent or Messaging apps. As much as I love Handcent, I'd be willing to switch back to the stock app if I can get GV text to work with it.

My plan....
    Switch to T-mobile as my contract is up with AT&T. Get the cheapest voice plan they offer. Set up My Fav's with my GV number. Buy the data plan. And only have the lowest minute plan and a data pack, do all my texting and calling through GV and have one of the cheapest phone plans out there and still be unlimited.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Like the title says.... I want to use Google Voice SMS with my Handcent or Messaging apps. As much as I love Handcent, I'd be willing to switch back to the stock app if I can get GV text to work with it.

My plan....
    Switch to T-mobile as my contract is up with AT&T. Get the cheapest voice plan they offer. Set up My Fav's with my GV number. Buy the data plan. And only have the lowest minute plan and a data pack, do all my texting and calling through GV and have one of the cheapest phone plans out there and still be unlimited.
    Whoops! That plan may be foiled...MyFavs is no longer offered!
    Doh! Oh well, I would still like to be able to do this.

Bump

Someone has to know a way to do this.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links