Nexus One (Share Your Thought)

This is a discussion on Nexus One (Share Your Thought) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Thanks for the feedback. Im currently in dilemma of buying Nexus One and Iphone I really like NexusOne But I also like the gaming in ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexus One (Share Your Thought)

Thanks for the feedback.
    Im currently in dilemma of buying Nexus One and Iphone
    I really like NexusOne
    But I also like the gaming in Iphone... ( many of youtube vid shows that Nexus One graphics and Quality not that good )
    Pls advice...

the nexus one has the capability of displaying good graphics but there aren't any games out that take advantage of it yet.

HOpefully there is a game in good graphics before i buy iphone

I think that would take some time, unfortunately. But I wouldn't buy the iphone now because I'm pretty sure the 4th gen iphone will be out sometime in June.

Yeah.. 4th generation gonna launch soon
    but too bad i can't get it so fast
    as i think Malaysia will not be the priority list

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher7 View Post
    What can you do with your NEXUS ONE? ( sharing )

US HK SG sets are the same?

Why do you Buy Nexus One?
    -able to buy unlocked and get a no contract plan. Also, T-mobile offers insurance on the phone

Why don't you Buy Iphone?
    More expensive and still locked into contract. ATT does not offer insurance on the iphone

Which types of users u are?
    low to moderate data. heavy talker for half the year (3500+ minutes) and average talke for the other half of year (1500 minutes)

Whats your satisfaction level so far? (X/10)
    Overall, the phone is exactly as I expected, so I would say 10/10. It didn't exceed my expectations, nor did fail to meet them.

I'm a macfan 100% mac user, i have used all the iphone models and the only way to get to the nexus one level with the iphone is by jailbraking and not even because is not the same and if you do all what it takes to get to the level of the nexus one with the iphone it would lag and freez so much that you won't be happy with it, i finnally decide to change my iphone 1 week ago and i'm just amazed with all i can do with this piece of technology is so fast and clean, the interface is beautiful and what else i can say you should get ASAP! xD i'm just expecting that the new iphone an A+ iphone like steve jobs said a couple of weeks ago, but if not i'll stick with android and nexus one or nexus two who knows..!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_VZLA View Post
    I'm a macfan 100% mac user, i have used all the iphone models and the only way to get to the nexus one level with the iphone is by jailbraking and not even because is not the same and if you do all what it takes to get to the level of the nexus one with the iphone it would lag and freez so much that you won't be happy with it, i finnally decide to change my iphone 1 week ago and i'm just amazed with all i can do with this piece of technology is so fast and clean, the interface is beautiful and what else i can say you should get ASAP! xD i'm just expecting that the new iphone an A+ iphone like steve jobs said a couple of weeks ago, but if not i'll stick with android and nexus one or nexus two who knows..!
    But what do u think and feel about th game..
    im in dilemma becoz of iphone gaming...
    otherwise i definitely go for nexus!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_VZLA View Post
    But what do u think and feel about th game..
    im in dilemma becoz of iphone gaming...
    otherwise i definitely go for nexus!
    I think in that area the android market is still growing as you know the app store has more than than 1million apps and the android market is around 20,000 so there's no comparative here, right now you won't see gta, assassins creed, avatar, etc on a nexus one because they haven't develop any of those big games in the android OS i believe. So in that case i must say that the iphone has many more options in the gaming area...

haigh.. how nice if Nexus One can gaming like iphone...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links