Nexus One (Share Your Thought)

This is a discussion on Nexus One (Share Your Thought) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; What can you do with your NEXUS ONE? ( sharing ) US HK SG sets are the same? Why do you Buy Nexus One? Why ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One (Share Your Thought)

Nexus One (Share Your Thought)

What can you do with your NEXUS ONE? ( sharing )

US HK SG sets are the same?

Why do you Buy Nexus One?
    Why don't you Buy Iphone?

Which types of users u are?

Whats your satisfaction level so far? (X/10)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

you can do whatever you want with the nexus one. i like the internet capabilities and slim size of it.

bought one because i was waiting for an android phone that was slim..
    didnt buy iphone because it's on att....

10/10

crystal balls with donkeys and fairys running in a meadow.... oh about the phone its good

I like the N1's near perfect form and function. It's slim, lightweight, has an assume screen/display and the android OS open-sourced nature. Not an ATT or iPhone fan. There is some need for improvement, so my overall satisfaction level is 8/10.

The Nexus can o just about anything an iPhone can.

I bought it because I was looking for a more mature phone. I thought the myTouch was a bit girly and didn't like the small screen. Also the specifications of the phone attracted me to it and the form factor and thinness of it. I also wanted to try an android phone, I played around with my fiend's G1 when it first came out an felt like it wasn't ready yet. But the Nexus was just the perfect fit for me. This is one of the best investments I've made so far.

9.5/10

What can you do with your NEXUS ONE? ( sharing )
    - Everything I can do on my iPod as well as phone, navigate, take pictures and know which way is north. Oh and personalize it.

US HK SG sets are the same?
    - Think so...

Why do you Buy Nexus One?
    Why don't you Buy Iphone?
    - N1 gives me freedom to do what I want with it, an iPhone would be half owned by Steve Jobs who tells me what I can't remove from my home screen, can't use a personalized background, can't be confused by multitask, can't store files on it and can't add memory. All that I can do with my N1

Which types of users u are?
    - A Fe-mail of the feminine gender (you'd have to ask my husband though to confirm), yet I do have a streak of geek in me, something I believe is not too common among our species.

Whats your satisfaction level so far? (X/10)[/QUOTE]
    - 11/10

:nexusx: all the way

Sorry to the double post not sure why it doubled it.

I can do everything I need business-wise like, receiving emails through a form on my website as well as regular emails from another account. I can schedule appointments and, set reminders.

I can browse the web for parts, while on-site at a clients residence and, the pinch-to zoom makes it that much easier. I can also tether it to my laptop if I need to - with no monthly charge - and, use it as a internet modem. I also love the GPS and Google maps.

I like how Gmail syncs with the phone and I like Gmail in general.

When the Iphone came out, I really wanted it bad but, I was locked in my contract with Verizon. When the contract was up I got a Blackberry instead and renewed with Verizon again because, i didn't want to join AT & T.

I had heard about the Android phones but never really knew a whole lot about them. A friend of mine - who has a Iphone - suggested I go to the site and check out the Nexus one and, the rest is history.

This phone is nice for business and fun to tinker with also.

cause i want something different....

everybody got a freaking iphone already !!!.... apples exclusivity is gone...

One of the things that made me want this phone so bad was the live wall paper lol. I love the voice commands. The design of the phone is fly too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links