Zagg full body film protector for Nexus One - review with pictures

This is a discussion on Zagg full body film protector for Nexus One - review with pictures within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi, I found a review of the Zagg film protector for Nexus One. Looks nice enough in pictures if you ask me... Zagg Invisible Shield ...

Thread: Zagg full body film protector for Nexus One - review with pictures

Zagg full body film protector for Nexus One - review with pictures

Hi,

I found a review of the Zagg film protector for Nexus One. Looks nice enough in pictures if you ask me...

Zagg Invisible Shield for Nexus One Review

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Interesting. I looked into shields after my coworker showed me his ishieldz on his iphone. I've heard too much about the orange peel effect with Zagg, so I ordered some Ghost Armor this week and am still waiting for it to arrive.

Hopefully it will be a smooth experience...

I think I should be getting mine put on today.

"You should be aware though that over time the edges of the film will begin to tear and will separate a bit from the phone."

I had one on my iPhone 2G and this happened after about a year.

I went the another route and purchased the Seidio Innocase II & screen guard. About $12 but will most likely last longer!

I had the Zagg installed today (Perimeter Mall, Atlanta Ga) and the results are fantastic. I've used this product and one by CaseMate called Clear Armor for a few years(iPhones). The fellow at the kiosk took nearly an hour to install but did an incredible job. No bubbles or orange peel at all. Great product if installed properly.

Thumbs up

Got a Zagg today and put iton...now I am taking it off. it does not protect the corners like it does on the iphone one. I have no idea why they would allow rounded corners on one design but not on this one. Waste of 20 dollars and over an hour of my time...

I ordered just the screen protector from Zagg and I am thoroughly disappointed. The protector had many imperfections that now look like scratches across the screen. No sponge was included with my order, so in the process, many pieces of dirt and hair made it under the screen, aside from precautions taken to avoid it. I also noticed a significant decrease in screen sensitivity. At some times, when typing, the keyboard goes haywire and does whatever it wants.

I'm going to try it out for another day or two, but I'm pretty sure I'll be removing it and just using the pouch.

Quote Originally Posted by FastMhz View Post
    "You should be aware though that over time the edges of the film will begin to tear and will separate a bit from the phone."

I had one on my iPhone 2G and this happened after about a year.

I went the another route and purchased the Seidio Innocase II & screen guard. About $12 but will most likely last longer!
    I had the same problem with a skin I ordered from Canada...was supposedly for N1 but the fit was substandard...and it did leave a bunch of goo and it was not reusable which it was supposed to be, but anyway I am using the boxwave super clear protection and a golla bag..to be delivered today yeah....
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

I got a Zagg shield by mail. I installed it in 5 mins no problem. Fit's well and orange peel is a minimum, have have to hold it just right in the light to see it. Sometimes my keyboard goes nuts but I believe it's just the heat from the battery. When the phone is not hot it works great. ZAGG20 for 20% off internet orders.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links