System update/AT&T recognized?

This is a discussion on System update/AT&T recognized? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by jakkzen Nothing for me as of yet. Glad to hear What woukd you say is you average data usage in GB? Is ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: System update/AT&T recognized?

Quote Originally Posted by jakkzen View Post
    Nothing for me as of yet.
    Glad to hear

What woukd you say is you average data usage in GB? Is it under 2gb per month?

Yeah I had about 800mb used. I bought the wifes N1 three weeks before I got mine (she hasn't gotten the txt.. yet). It may all be a moot point anyway if the lower price plans don't get grandfathered in. I will go ahead and stay on the $30 plan, that way I don't have to pay the extra if I start tethering.

Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jakkzen View Post
    Nothing for me as of yet.
    Glad to hear

What woukd you say is you average data usage in GB? Is it under 2gb per month?
    I use my wifi @ home a lot. I'm using 1.5gb last bill.
    Nexus One (at&t)
    ROM: 2.2 w/root
    Recovery Amon-Ra 1.7.0
    ---

---
    HTC Evo 4g (sprint)
    ROM: SupererSonic 2.1
    Recovery ClockworkMod

I got the dreaded text today as well. I think they just got a list from Google of the new IMEIs and/or ran their "sniffer" (don't know how they actually do it) applications over our portion of the ATT network.

Something to consider, after monday you will not be able to get the 5 GB limit for 30 dollars, only the 2 GB limit for $25 with a "penalty" of $10 per extra GB.

If you are still on the $10 dollar plan, but use more than 2GB (or think you might), you may want to consider upgrading to the "proper" plan before Monday.

I know I wont let go of my $30 plan for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Abrupt Demise View Post
    I got the dreaded text today as well. I think they just got a list from Google of the new IMEIs and/or ran their "sniffer" (don't know how they actually do it) applications over our portion of the ATT network.

Something to consider, after monday you will not be able to get the 5 GB limit for 30 dollars, only the 2 GB limit for $25 with a "penalty" of $10 per extra GB.

If you are still on the $10 dollar plan, but use more than 2GB (or think you might), you may want to consider upgrading to the "proper" plan before Monday.

I know I wont let go of my $30 plan for quite some time.
    It is a way to "scare" everyone to the higher data plan. And you should be scared. I have a feeling starting Monday at&t will push through the rest of those IMEI's and trap several of us into a "limited" data plan. Either way we lose and at&t wins.
    Nexus One (at&t)
    ROM: 2.2 w/root
    Recovery Amon-Ra 1.7.0
    ---

---
    HTC Evo 4g (sprint)
    ROM: SupererSonic 2.1
    Recovery ClockworkMod

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links