best affordable headphones you have experienced

This is a discussion on best affordable headphones you have experienced within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I use Sennheiser CX500's...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: best affordable headphones you have experienced

I use Sennheiser CX500's

Quote Originally Posted by fabkebab View Post
    Amazon.com: Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black): Electronics

I got these and they are really good for immersive listening - you literally can't hear whats going on outside your own little world -
    Very good for airplane rides
    I got those. I wish those plugs were softer, so I could stick 'em in deeper for extra bass.

I have Skullcandy Titans, they are really clear, good highs and when im listening on my ipod touch and its set to bass boost they really put out alot of clean bass. They were $50 and i think i got them from target.

Seems like everyone's got a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rider500 View Post
    I have Skullcandy Titans, they are really clear, good highs and when im listening on my ipod touch and its set to bass boost they really put out alot of clean bass. They were $50 and i think i got them from target.

I almost fell out of my chair. The skullcandy's are a joke in the IEM world.

Do these earphones with a remote with mic, volume, and pause/play buttons compatible with the nexus one?

I thought the software had to be compatible for the mic features to work.

I have been on the hunt for the best headphones without a budget. Here's what I've tried:
    -Bose In-Ear buds $99
    -Shure 115's $149
    -UE superfi 5's $99
    -Monster Turbines $149
    -Apple In-Ear Buds $80
    -Klipsch Image X10's $349
    -Klipsh Image S4's $79

Once I heard Klipsch's sound I knew I wanted it, but the x10's were to clear in all the ranges, made mp3's sound bad. Of all the headphone's, I've found the S4's to have the best sound, comfort and style. I don't enjoy a flat EQ curve, so keep that in mind. If someone insists, I'll add comments on each one of the headphones Also, you can buy them with a mic in cable for $30's extra that works great with any cell.

I put my vote in for V-Moda. If you like huge bass at an affordable price, check them out. I've had mine for almost a year now and they are by far the best ear phones I've ever owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    You need to define affordable... I got the Bose earbuds for $90. Love them.
    ........read me. As of right now im using Sennheiser HD280's for home and personal use. But for on the go i use JVC KDL's (earbuds) with a small portable amp. You can say im some what of an audiophile. This is not my complete list. If you want a real good source for what is good and what isnt, visit hifi.org.
    Microsoft Product Adviser
    :nexusx:Android Developer

I wonder if Shure makes any headphones that is compatible with mobile phones....they have great sound quality. I do think they can be overpriced but you do get what you pay for. They include a couple of sizes of the in ear canal buds too.
    Bose is another good company and they do have any mobile phone compatible headphones. BoseŽ mobile in-ear headset reatils about $159.99

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links