best affordable headphones you have experienced

This is a discussion on best affordable headphones you have experienced within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; NuForce NE-7M If you want JUST the headphone functionality, NuForce NE-6. They are $50 and $40 respectively. I already recommended NuForce NE-7M on another thread ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: best affordable headphones you have experienced

NuForce NE-7M

If you want JUST the headphone functionality, NuForce NE-6.

They are $50 and $40 respectively. I already recommended NuForce NE-7M on another thread for a headset. couple people tried it out and they love them.

Can't beat the sound quality of these earphones for the price. Also generally have been approved as a good headphones from another audiophile forum head-fi.org

i use to have one but i lost it. I'm going to buy one if I find myself picking up calls in the middle of listening to music.

Quote Originally Posted by eylee View Post
    NuForce NE-7M

If you want JUST the headphone functionality, NuForce NE-6.

They are $50 and $40 respectively. I already recommended NuForce NE-7M on another thread for a headset. couple people tried it out and they love them.

Can't beat the sound quality of these earphones for the price. Also generally have been approved as a good headphones from another audiophile forum head-fi.org

i use to have one but i lost it. I'm going to buy one if I find myself picking up calls in the middle of listening to music.
    I bought these after eylee's recommendation and some research on the internet. I think these are great for the price. I have to admit I haven't really tried many other high end headphones. But I'm not an audiophile, so the NE-7Ms sounds awesome enough that I don't think I'll need to go any higher in price :D

Quote Originally Posted by caal920 View Post
    I have been on the hunt for the best headphones without a budget. Here's what I've tried:
    -Bose In-Ear buds $99
    -Shure 115's $149
    -UE superfi 5's $99
    -Monster Turbines $149
    -Apple In-Ear Buds $80
    -Klipsch Image X10's $349
    -Klipsh Image S4's $79

Once I heard Klipsch's sound I knew I wanted it, but the x10's were to clear in all the ranges, made mp3's sound bad. Of all the headphone's, I've found the S4's to have the best sound, comfort and style. I don't enjoy a flat EQ curve, so keep that in mind. If someone insists, I'll add comments on each one of the headphones Also, you can buy them with a mic in cable for $30's extra that works great with any cell.
    Are the Klipsh Image S4's compatible w/ the N1? The 3.5mm plug looks a bit different than that on the OEM phones.

My Bose In-Ear headphones sound awesome...Bass sound cleaner than my IPod..

I love these, got them on sale for $29. They sound incredible.

Sennheiser CX300-B Earbuds (Black)

I love my Sennheiser IE7s. These were my first IEMs so I don't really have anything to compare them to besides the $50 Sony earbuds.

I got some Philips ones from Wal-Mart for about $14 and they are SO AMAZING. I've had some embarrassing times in class when I haven't listened to what anyone says because they block out EVERYTHING else. lol
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Philips-Su...910-27/7959085

I feel really cheap because everyone on here seems to spend a lot more hehe

Crystal beatz Google them. $14 out of Fry's electronics

N_1
    What do you guys think about these? I really want to cut the wire, what do you guys think?
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-MOTOROKR-S9-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B000SNOT4C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1268318095&sr =8-1]Amazon.com: Motorola MOTOROKR S9 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones: Electronics[/ame]
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

N_1
    Anyone have any blue-tooth stereos headphones that work with the N1?
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links