best affordable headphones you have experienced

This is a discussion on best affordable headphones you have experienced within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; ok just thought i would ask everyones opinion, what is the best affordable heaphones you have used. i just bought some sony noise cancellation headphones ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: best affordable headphones you have experienced

best affordable headphones you have experienced

ok just thought i would ask everyones opinion, what is the best affordable heaphones you have used. i just bought some sony noise cancellation headphones online, they are nice. got them for 30. so share what you use and how is the music listening, and video experience with them.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You need to define affordable... I got the Bose earbuds for $90. Love them.

Yeah "affordable" is a bit subjective...for me, good and affordable mobile in-ear wired headphones (not studio grade) would be around $50. Add a mic, volume, pause/play button, etc and I'd say $70-$80 would doable. Make them bluetooth and now I'm thinking around $100+.

Quote Originally Posted by pazatat2 View Post
    ok just thought i would ask everyones opinion, what is the best affordable heaphones you have used. i just bought some sony noise cancellation headphones online, they are nice. got them for 30. so share what you use and how is the music listening, and video experience with them.
    Woodees

See Review here

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Etymotic-Research-Isolator-Earphones-Black/dp/B000BQSGMM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1265409153&sr =8-1"]Amazon.com: Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black): Electronics[/ame]

I got these and they are really good for immersive listening - you literally can't hear whats going on outside your own little world -
    Very good for airplane rides

I use Sony MDR - V700.

They are big extra aural headphones, designed for DJ's. Very bassy.

I think they are about 110 -150 USD.

If you are into music, you will NOT be disapointed with these baby's. I've had mine 3 years and they are still kickin arse.

i got the beats by dre. as a Christmas present the solo edition, and they are just awesome a bit expensive but the sound quality is incredible..

I've been very happy with my bluetooth stereo headphones from Plantronics. I got a Pulsar 590E for $70 which comes without the dock, cables, etc. They have good bass response, sound clear, and can be used with a 3.5mm patch cable while turned off. They function like a BT headset also. I'm sure there is a newer model by now by I would definetly recommend this company if you are looking for BT and don't need noise canceling.

Also, Ive these over a 20hr plane trip that got f-ed up on 1 charge.

the UE triple.fi vi for $99 on amazon is probably one of the greatest headphone deals ever to run on planet earth. too bad it's over. however, you can find them on ebay from those entrepeneurs that bought them on amazon during that deal.
    ---------------------
    www.simplyathos.com

Woodees

See Review here[/QUOTE]

i like that they are unique

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links