N1 Tmobile coverage in Mpls

This is a discussion on N1 Tmobile coverage in Mpls within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Just wondering before I make the purchase, if any owners out there in the Mpls, Mn area are using Tmobile as their carrier with N1. ...

Thread: N1 Tmobile coverage in Mpls

N1 Tmobile coverage in Mpls

Just wondering before I make the purchase, if any owners out there in the Mpls, Mn area are using Tmobile as their carrier with N1. If so, how's it working for you?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i saw someone else post that they were waiting for the N1 for verizon because they were moving to northern MN and Tmobile doesnt work there. not sure if you travel there often
    ---------------------
    www.simplyathos.com

Thanks, I do go up north occasionally in the summer. That's good to know. It's just so darn hard to be patient and wait for the other carriers.

I've been a T-Mobile customer in the Minneapolis area for around 5 years now, and the coverage is excellent throughout the entire Twin Cities. Traveling up north I also have good coverage, though I guess that depends on where you go. You might have trouble in some of the more rural areas (like the Boundary Waters area, for example) but that's more due to the lack of cell towers in general.

I've taken my Nexus One with me to the Brainerd and Duluth areas so far and have been very pleased. With my old phone, I generally had reception wherever I went along the North Shore, but I have yet to really test this phone out yet.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, your reply does help. I think I need to just go ahead, make my purchase and if I'm not satisfied I suppose it's not the end of the world.

Junior Member benjamin__nexusone's Avatar
    I live in Woodbury and work in New Brighton and I haven't really had any issues with reception in those areas. For whatever reason though, I have had a bunch of dropped calls. No visible decrease in reception, just random dropped calls.

But the N1 is worth it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links