whats the deal with THIS video issue?

This is a discussion on whats the deal with THIS video issue? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; my buddy has a nexus one, he took a 4mb video in school today and he sent it from his gmail on his nexus one ...

Thread: whats the deal with THIS video issue?

whats the deal with THIS video issue?

my buddy has a nexus one, he took a 4mb video in school today and he sent it from his gmail on his nexus one to my gmail on my nexus one. in my gmail inbox it says "video-2010-02-01-10-40-46.3gp" "4mb" with a PREVIEW button.

but when i press the breview button i get a message "sorry, this video cant be played" ,, i get this same message weather im on wifi or 3g

is there any reason why i cant watch a native nexus one video on a nexus one?

to add to this equation... i opened the video just fine through my gmail on my computer,, it is 4.4mb and 17seconds long

?? thx jay
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by jdeproductions View Post
    my buddy has a nexus one, he took a 4mb video in school today and he sent it from his gmail on his nexus one to my gmail on my nexus one. in my gmail inbox it says "video-2010-02-01-10-40-46.3gp" "4mb" with a PREVIEW button.

but when i press the breview button i get a message "sorry, this video cant be played" ,, i get this same message weather im on wifi or 3g

is there any reason why i cant watch a native nexus one video on a nexus one?

to add to this equation... i opened the video just fine through my gmail on my computer,, it is 4.4mb and 17seconds long

?? thx jay
    Thats a problem with the native app I think, try going to the actual gmail website and downloading the vid then playing it
    Follow me at @Burlyskink
    Want a Lockerz invite? PM me

yup, a minor irritation. You can currently only open and view a jpg file directly in the email app. The best workaround is as suggested, browse (and save as a link) to your gmail account in the browser and download any files from there!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links