Where did you buy your Nexus One? (if you're not in USA)

This is a discussion on Where did you buy your Nexus One? (if you're not in USA) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Sophia Originally Posted by Zindol Currently its only available in US, UK, Singapore and Hong Kong. That ain't stoppin' NOBODY not at ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where did you buy your Nexus One? (if you're not in USA)

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    Currently its only available in US, UK, Singapore and Hong Kong.
    That ain't stoppin' NOBODY
    not at all

hey guys......wanted to kno a few things.......am living in india and i really wanna get this phone by this summer......i have some frnds living over in d US...... so shud i get 1 of them to order 1 for me and bring it over?????? or ust get it from ebay or someplace ???.....coz if i get my frnds to get it, i will b getting it for quite a lot less than ebay....also...wat is d overall price of this phone in US...including taxes and all??????.....i really need advice on this thing coz i will b getting this phone without even actually looking at an actual model of it....thanx a lot in advance

Being from Canada, through a us proxy, can I order on Google page them ship to a us address?
    Will they let me go through the order with a canadian address on my visa card?

Im from Brazil, and i used HOTSPOT SHIELD LAUNCH to be able to order in google site. I shipped to UK, where a friend is visiting, and hell bring it back to me.

For those who wants to know, i used the billing adress as the same as the shipping adress. A adress in London. I thought it would be canceled, but it went trought and its on DHL in London now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links