I hope to see this...

This is a discussion on I hope to see this... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I want to see Google/HTC release a commercial for a Verizon or T-mobile Nx1 in the superbowl. I bet thats why they haven't been advertising ...

Thread: I hope to see this...

I hope to see this...

I want to see Google/HTC release a commercial for a Verizon or T-mobile Nx1
    in the superbowl. I bet thats why they haven't been advertising like the droid did on TV. Next thing you know sales bump huge like the droid did. Then these forums will be a huge hit. I:nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Alexpeegs View Post
    I want to see Google/HTC release a commercial for a Verizon or T-mobile Nx1
    in the superbowl. I bet thats why they haven't been advertising like the droid did on TV. Next thing you know sales bump huge like the droid did. Then these forums will be a huge hit. I:nexusx:
    why? you want everyone to have the same phone as you?

Member im a android but thats ok's Avatar
    the droid is already scheduled for a superbowl ad. while there are a few spots still open google is currently not one of them, though it would be a good idea if the droid didnt schedule theirs first. getting tired of seeing a bloated owen adverstising for iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by im a android but thats ok View Post
    the droid is already scheduled for a superbowl ad. while there are a few spots still open google is currently not one of them, though it would be a good idea if the droid didnt schedule theirs first. getting tired of seeing a bloated owen adverstising for iphone.
    Yeah that ad gives me a laugh everytime. No suprise that both droid and iphone are going to get their ads in. I see HTC do some really good advertising on their products. I love the nexus one so why not go for it on superbowl sunday.

Member im a android but thats ok's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by im a android but thats ok View Post
    sorry got my wilsons mixed up, meant luke. owen is the one with the busted up nose.

Idk why Google would advertise nexus one during the superbowl. It would be cool but if they were going to do, they would done it before the release.

Quote Originally Posted by hawon View Post
    Idk why Google would advertise nexus one during the superbowl. It would be cool but if they were going to do, they would done it before the release.
    Yeah, but the phone isn't "completely" out yet; the phone is still coming to verizon and probably AT&T/sprint so its only just begun for the phone to be open for everyone

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links