Power and phone button

This is a discussion on Power and phone button within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Are you as annoyed as I am that the power button is at the top. Shouldn't it be where the trackball is? And shouldn't there ...

Thread: Power and phone button

Power and phone button

Are you as annoyed as I am that the power button is at the top. Shouldn't it be where the trackball is? And shouldn't there also be a phone button next to menu button? Can't believe search magnifying glass button is on the panal but not the phone button.

Also, when looking at the call log, is there a way to click at the history of that one particular number. in other words, i don't want to scroll down the call log to search how many time calls were made to that particular number. i was hoping to just click once on a particular number under call log and have a record of all the call history for that same number. anyone?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well I like the power button at the top. Keeps it out of the way and doesn't get engaged accidentally.

However I agree with you about needing a hard-wired phone button. After all the N1 is primarily a phone. You can of course drag the phone icon over to the home screen for easy access.

Quote Originally Posted by jenjenkim View Post
    Are you as annoyed as I am that the power button is at the top. Shouldn't it be where the trackball is? And shouldn't there also be a phone button next to menu button? Can't believe search magnifying glass button is on the panal but not the phone button.

Also, when looking at the call log, is there a way to click at the history of that one particular number. in other words, i don't want to scroll down the call log to search how many time calls were made to that particular number. i was hoping to just click once on a particular number under call log and have a record of all the call history for that same number. anyone?

That is how the call log is organized...I personally would prefer a call history of a particular number i.e how long on a call etc.

Oh well, not being a Google software developer, I guess I'll have to live with it.

Coming from an N95 I'm really happy with the call log, at least if someone calls you more than once out doesn't only display the most recent one!

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop6 View Post
    I personally would prefer a call history of a particular number i.e how long on a call etc.
    Actually, if you tap on the call in the call log, it will open another window which at the very top shows you the call duration details.

It would be a nice feature, though, to have a way to tap on a contact and get a history listing of each call, sms, email with that contact. I had that on my Palm products in the past. I'm thinking for the N1 it doesn't exist yet because of the space involved. Once we can save to SD card, I'm sure some developer will come out with that.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links