photo help

This is a discussion on photo help within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey guys, I've been lurking around these boards for a while learning a lot of neat things about my N1. And I thank everyone who ...

Thread: photo help

photo help

Hey guys, I've been lurking around these boards for a while learning a lot of neat things about my N1. And I thank everyone who has taken the time to update these boards with new information as soon as they get it.

But anyways, I have a question. I searched for it and found no results. Is there anyway to organize my photos other than scrolling the little button thing over to sort them by location/date/time? I've seen other android phones (Verizon Droid) with this option. Do I have to mount the SD card and organize/create new folders and drag the pictures into them? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chad.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm interested in this...! Anyone?

Looking at the phone, that appears to be the only way you can organize your photo gallery.

There maybe a market app that would give you that functionality, although I have not seen any like that yet... but if it exist; someone will direct us.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links