experience with seidio slim battery

This is a discussion on experience with seidio slim battery within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; II have only been through one cycle and I am a heavy user. I have seen no gain as of yet. Still goes down to ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: experience with seidio slim battery

II have only been through one cycle and I am a heavy user. I have seen no gain as of yet. Still goes down to 20% after 8-10 hours of heavy use. The packaging says you will see better results after 2-3 cycles so hopefully my battery life will increase! I always have 3G off since I am on AT&T. I have wifi turned off for that 8-10 hour period. I always have syncing on. Most of the time I have Bluetooth turned on. I couldn't imagine if I was on T-Mobile and used 3G, I would'nt be able to go very long without charging up! I will post back in 2-3 days with updates on how its working. When I first got the nexus one battery I used for the iPhone for 12 hours to let the nexus one battery fully charge, I think I did all that right.. if I see even an hour more, Its worth the price I paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by supsandroid View Post
    my battery life got even better after the update. I have no interest in just 200 mah more for 55 bucks
    people seem to think you are paying 50 bucks for 200mah more. well i paid 50 bucks for 1600mah more - i keep the original battery in my wallet as backup. it's so thin it is easy to do so without extra bulk so really, you just gained an entire fresh battery.
    ---------------------
    www.simplyathos.com

Quote Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
    If you sync manually, does your email still push? My bt and wifi are off unless I use them (which is not often). When I tried to turn sync off, I didn't get emails.
    i do not receive/send any email till I sync manualy. See I am on the computer all day and do not need to use the phone for email unless I am away from my desk.

Quote Originally Posted by idioteknQues View Post
    my battery life got even better after the update. I have no interest in just 200 mah more for 55 bucks
    people seem to think you are paying 50 bucks for 200mah more. well i paid 50 bucks for 1600mah more - i keep the original battery in my wallet as backup. it's so thin it is easy to do so without extra bulk so really, you just gained an entire fresh battery.
    I wholly agree with this... The user replaceable battery in the Nexus is a HUGE advantage over the iPhone in my mind and I'd have a spare battery anyway, so getting a quality battery with a couple hundred extra mah is just a bonus.

Loving my Seidio Slim Extended!!

im sorry let me rephrase that.i dont think paying $35 more for an extra 200mah is worth it. cause I can get a stock battery off ebay for 20 shipped

If you sync manually, does your email still push? My bt and wifi are off unless I use them (which is not often). When I tried to turn sync off, I didn't get emails.

you should still receive gmail i beleive because it is pushed to your phone. however any other email account you have set up wont be synced because you have to do it manually or leave it on all the time.
    guys correct me if im wrong.
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

im sorry let me rephrase that.i dont think paying $35 more for an extra 200mah is worth it. cause I can get a stock battery off ebay for 20 shipped
    That's my exact thinking.

200mah isn't a noticeable difference when it comes down to it. Its great to have a extra battery, but it seems a bit pricey for that extra 200mah.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post

you should still receive gmail i beleive because it is pushed to your phone. however any other email account you have set up wont be synced because you have to do it manually or leave it on all the time.
    guys correct me if im wrong.
    Gmail will still be synced if it is used through the gmail app. If used through the email app, you have the option to not push the mail over.

i would agree if the quality of the battery could be verified vs. some random ebay seller. batteries are notorious for quality issues.
    ---------------------
    www.simplyathos.com

Quote Originally Posted by idioteknQues View Post
    i would agree if the quality of the battery could be verified vs. some random ebay seller. batteries are notorious for quality issues.
    even so I can get two stock batteries and a charger for less. if it was lower quality it wouldn't bother me much because of the price

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links