experience with seidio slim battery

This is a discussion on experience with seidio slim battery within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; got mine yesterday, charged over night, after 12 hrs of use I am still at 89%. With stock battery I am usually in the range ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: experience with seidio slim battery

experience with seidio slim battery

got mine yesterday, charged over night, after 12 hrs of use I am still at 89%.

With stock battery I am usually in the range of 65-70%.

Seems new battery will last me for 3 days now!! yeehha

For those who got the seidio battery, how do you compare it with stock battery so far?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

for your stock battery... how in the hell do you use it for 12 hours and still have 65-70% left? that right there is AMAZING

what setting do you have turned off? i know for a fact that having wifi turned off and gps turned off and bluetooth turned off,, you would still be dead after about 6 hours of normal use
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

Quote Originally Posted by jdeproductions View Post
    i know for a fact that having wifi turned off and gps turned off and bluetooth turned off,, you would still be dead after about 6 hours of normal use
    That isn't even close to a fact.

could you describe your "use" because mine is usually in the red after 12 hours of normal use?! if i can talk for about 1-2 hours have bluetooth on, sync my email constantly, and maybe watch some videos and surf the net and have 80% left after 12 hours ill definately buy this battery!
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Wireless is always off until I need it. I sync manually, I am not using bluetooth much (sometime I turn on in the car but most of the times I don't bother).

10-15 calls a day, 2-3 mins average/call, I kill all the applications often, 3g is on all the time.

Hmm, what else, what else, screen brightness is set to auto. no fancy screen saver/background, that's all what I can think for now and the stock battery used to last for 36 hours.

I hope the new battery will last for 3 days based on my usage pattern!!

Whenever discussing battery life as individuals we need to define our "normal use" as everyone is different.

My normal use: (24hr period, all approx., wifi, bluetooth, gps OFF)
    6-8 phone calls of 2-5min each
    30-50 text messages
    Twitter check every hour during wake time
    1-2 games 10-20min
    Movies 10-20min
    USA Today 5-10min

I've only 2 full charges on my Seidio Slim Extended. Using the usage pattern above, the other day I was able to go 39hrs and still have 17% left on the battery.

Obviously my usage would be on the low end of the scale.

I'm very pleased with the results.

If you sync manually, does your email still push? My bt and wifi are off unless I use them (which is not often). When I tried to turn sync off, I didn't get emails.

Quote Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
    If you sync manually, does your email still push? My bt and wifi are off unless I use them (which is not often). When I tried to turn sync off, I didn't get emails.
    I think that it's if sync is off, you only can use the phone. If it's airplane mode, all networking is shut down.

Manual sync in the email settings would mean you have to open email app before the phone connects to the mail servers.

my battery life got even better after the update. I have no interest in just 200 mah more for 55 bucks

I bought a cheap Hong Kong battery on ebay for $21.00 with charger....I always by these for every new phone i buy..Never had a problem or less battery life.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links