Nexus One device apps/memory

This is a discussion on Nexus One device apps/memory within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; hi.. i'm a new member. can just call me as Badai. Current moment i'm using Nokia N78 since Dec '08. I'm interested to use this ...

Thread: Nexus One device apps/memory

Smile Nexus One device apps/memory

hi.. i'm a new member. can just call me as Badai. Current moment i'm using Nokia N78 since Dec '08. I'm interested to use this N1 since get to know it's been develop until it's been launch. I do interested to get Nokia N900 since Nov '09 BUT untill today, there's no update at all even i already try so many times to post to Nokia Support Malaysia and Nokia Support Forum. Earlier this month, i also get to know that Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 gonna be launch BUT after get a confirmation it's only by end of Q1 (end of March '10)-i feel loose hope and give up UNTiL i know about this great NEXUS ONE!!

Unfortunately, comes to my attention-for Push Email Service provides.. Can it support Mail for Exchange coz' i need to Push Email from company server? Another one more things, how can i manage my Push Email service? Current moment, i'm using this Nokina N78 for Push Email (manage acc from Nokia Messaging: Home) and Mail for Exchange (manage company email via Outlook or OWA).

2nd, does it provides with Document Editor for Microsoft Office / Qick Office apps / Open Office? I really rely on this apps for my works all the time. Compare with BlackBerry-current moment, Celcom already launch BlackBerry BOLD 2 (9700) & BlackBerry Storm 2 (9520). Therefore, a confirmation of this info is such a vital impirtant for me.

3rd, base on checking for Nexus One Phone - Feature overview & Technical specifications
    Nexus One Phone - Feature overview & Technical specifications

this is the info i can get, whereby it's got an internel memory -512MB Flash, 512MB RAM & 4GB Micro SD Card (Expandable to 32 GB). Actually, how many the storage for internal memory? For an example, Nokia N900 got 32GB internal memory, Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 got 1GB internal memory and BlackBerry BOLD2/BlackBerry Storm2 got 2GB internal memory. Again, how many the storage for internal memory?

So afr, this is the only important things detail i need to get from respective in-charged dept or person before i fully decide on purchasing this device even i need to get it from S'pore (if until the moment of decides still not available for M'sia market)

Your immediate respond and fast action is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Badai
    badai1518@gmail.com

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Smile

But BlackBerry Service comes with BlackBerry License (it's an additional cost beside than the data unlimited plan subs) -that's "why" i'm trying to search for an alternative..

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Currently, the Blackberry is still better suited to business 'mission-critical' tasks that you require. An upcoming Nexus (V2?) is supposed to be targeted towards business users, but it remains to be seen just how well it fits with those needs, as we still await its release.

1 - You can use Touchdown for Exchange as it provides everything outlook does (except notes, but that is being worked on) and it's 10x better than the navtie email app.

2 - Documents to Go can provide office functionality

3 - Nexus has 512meg internal memory but right now only 256 of it is available, this will be fixed with an update. The SDcard is 4gig and can use up to a 32gig (when they become available.

Hope this helps

Smile

[QUOTE=Backnblack;16720]1 - You can use Touchdown for Exchange as it provides everything outlook does (except notes, but that is being worked on) and it's 10x better than the navtie email app.
    -->how i gonna manage my Push Email acc..?

2 - Documents to Go can provide office functionality

3 - Nexus has 512meg internal memory but right now only 256 of it is available, this will be fixed with an update. The SDcard is 4gig and can use up to a 32gig (when they become available.
    --> so, do i have an opt to choose either wanna save apps install (if any) in phone memory OR save it in the memory card? Let say, i do register Mail for Exchange - each time receive an email, it will stored in my memory card and not been stored in my device memory instead, right?

TQ

What do you mean by Manage?

Apps are stored on internal memory, and data is stored on the sdcard.

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    What do you mean by Manage?

Backnblack;16745]What do you mean by Manage?
    --> current moment, i'm using Nokia Push Email service, i can manage my acc from Nokia Messaging: Home. Each email i registered to be push to my device, can be manage here. i.e: push email for which folder needed, truck memory for each content, memorize and auto remove after 3days/a week/2weeks/1month (it's only been remove from this server and not my my email acc.)..

--> that's mean, any email receive will straight away stored in the sdcard? owesome!! but how can the device manage to recognize the email receive to be stored in sdcard? email apps in device memory & email recv in sdcard? can't imagine how it's work? i do open my menu from device and looking for email apps-it's been stored in device memory. However, all the email recv/email content been stored in sdcard..?

TQVM

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links