Innocell 2800mAh Extended Life Battery for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Innocell 2800mAh Extended Life Battery for Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; The phone definitely feels thicker. But not too thick. I actually have found it easier to type on it with the added thickness....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Innocell 2800mAh Extended Life Battery for Nexus One

The phone definitely feels thicker. But not too thick. I actually have found it easier to type on it with the added thickness.

as long as battery holds up very well with heavy usage I am ok with thickness...

Here is a rundown of what I have put this battery through today:

1 hour navigation
    2.5 hours streaming Pandora via bluetooth
    5-6 hours active web browsing, market browsing, 2 app updates, and a restart
    Gmail syncing often
    Other email syncing every hour
    Wave Live Wallpaper
    25 minutes of phonecalls
    Brightness is at standard auto-adjusting style
    Misc. Google Buzz browsing in Maps with GPS on all day.

3g was forced manually throughout most of the day to ensure that the battery wasn't getting an easy ride on the EDGE wave.

18 hours of that abuse and I still have 26% battery left.

I thought the case was bulky at first. It really did bug me; however, I am finding that the thickness actually makes the phone more comfortable for me to type on and hold and it increases my typing accuracy. It just feels a little different in my pocket than it used to is all.

P.S. If you take off the battery cover but leave the battery in, it can charge via the Google dock.

like what i'm reading! i have a question regarding the cover: how well does the the overlapping part (that covers the bottom of the phone) fit/cover the phone?

The case does not wobble or squeak when pressed on. If I strike the bottom of the case firmly, you can hear it tap against the phone slightly.

The case has the same pseudo rubber feel as the nexus one.
    The pictures on Seidio's website are 100% accurate. You get exactly what you see. I just wish that they would have matched the color of the phone instead of going with a black.

Quote Originally Posted by diablos991 View Post
    The case does not wobble or squeak when pressed on. If I strike the bottom of the case firmly, you can hear it tap against the phone slightly.

The case has the same pseudo rubber feel as the nexus one.
    The pictures on Seidio's website are 100% accurate. You get exactly what you see. I just wish that they would have matched the color of the phone instead of going with a black.
    thanks for your response... i ordered today. if i can go a 18 hours without charging with email (50-75 daily w/push), text (50+) and calls (75 min/day average) then i'm a happy camper.

Mine got shipped, should get it next Tuesday.

Btw, can we get some compatible body skin, I don't think I want to get a case for it because it would make the phone bulkier, but a skin would be sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by klas View Post
    Mine got shipped, should get it next Tuesday.

Btw, can we get some compatible body skin, I don't think I want to get a case for it because it would make the phone bulkier, but a skin would be sufficient.
    x2 would definitely buy the upgraded battery if a skin was available to cover the front.

I just received mine. I will not be inserting the battery into the phone until before I sleep.

I do, however, have the extended case on the phone. And I agree, I DO find the phone a little more comfortable to hold and type on.

For anyone wondering, with the extended cover, the phone WILL fit into the Nexus One's original sleeve. It is a tighter fit, but it fits.

I will post my thoughts on the battery tomorrow night.

Interesting - its taken me a fair while to get to any review or comment style info for this device. Normally you would expect loads of bashing, or praise but it seems Seidio isn't getting the exposure it should.

I think I'll get one ordered and do a review of it - I really intend to use my N1 to its full so the extra capacity is something I'm really in need of.

Does anyone have any experience is getting one of the 2800 batteries delivered to the UK ?

Thanks for the comments so far.

Woolie Thinking - Less random than you think. - Blog - Powermad

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links