Innocell 2800mAh Extended Life Battery for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Innocell 2800mAh Extended Life Battery for Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Innocell 2800mAh Extended Life Battery for Nexus One Seidio invests in extensive research to find the best and most powerful battery components on the market. ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Innocell 2800mAh Extended Life Battery for Nexus One

Seidio invests in extensive research to find the best and most powerful battery components on the market. We carefully select top quality cells for our batteries to ensure the highest level of safety, quality, and performance. Our research, knowledge, and expertise give us the ability to create batteries that provide maximum capacity in their comparable space. This large capacity Innocell Extended Life Battery is for the avid traveler who can't always get to a charger. It has double the capacity of the original battery and will keep you charged and ready to go, even with heavy phone and data usage. It comes with a contoured black replacement door featuring Seidio's signature soft touch coating and a textured bar to mimic the phone's original design.

- Made from the highest quality cells
    - Comes with a black replacement door featuring Seidio's signature soft touch coating and a textured bar to mimic the phone's original design
    - Door is contoured to compliment the shape of the original device - no awkward hump
    - Adds only 6mm to your device
    - Keeps your phone charged and ready to go, even with heavy phone and data usage
    - Compatible with our Innodocks
    - Capacity: 2800mAh
    - Now Available for Pre Order! Click Here

* All battery life claims are dependent upon usage patterns, network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

is there an innocase to go along with this?

Quote Originally Posted by swordfishunter
    is there an innocase to go along with this?

Hello,

Thank you for your response, an Innocase Surface Extended are in the plan, please check back to product updates or subscribe to our newsletter at seidioonline.com for updates and special savings!

Regards,

Is there any chance that this allows the phone to use the Google nexus dock?

would have been sold if it fit in original case. The replacement one is ugly.

Hmm...I kinda like having the Google logo on the back of the phone. With this replacement battery, the logos can't be seen anymore...

I broke down and ordered one.

Quote Originally Posted by diablos991 View Post
    I broke down and ordered one.
    i'm fighting the urge myself. i'll be looking forward to your feedback...

Ooo....now this is the kind of thing I was looking for. I might just have to order this :D, though I thought they could make the back look just a little bit nicer.

We have been able to move up the shipping date. The shipping for this battery began today (2/12).

Thank you for the patience.

Seidio

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links