New N1 Owner

This is a discussion on New N1 Owner within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello guys. So i just paid 529$ for the N1. And i was wondering why doesn't it come with a manual to show me how ...

Thread: New N1 Owner

New N1 Owner

Hello guys. So i just paid 529$ for the N1. And i was wondering why doesn't it come with a manual to show me how to use my new phone. And also...the how come it doesn't notify me when someone posted on my wall on my facebook. I already synced them. Gmail notifys me when I have mail...why not facebook? And do other people get some problems with the screen...sometimes when i slide to change home screens it just bounces to the same page. Its really annoying.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No1 can help me with my problems?

Open the facebook app, then hit the menu icon on next to your home key. Hit settings. One you do that, you can check what type of alerts you want.

Dunno about the Facebook thing, perhaps a different apparently would do it. The home screen thing is probably just you not swiping far enough, I do it sometimes.

Edit: The is a pretty comprehensive manual available to download somewhere.

you can download or look at the manual HERE!!!

Oh wait..that doen't have notification for wall posting. Go to facebook from your computer, there are some smartphone options there...or you can just syn your email and anytime you get an email about a wall posting, it'll show up on your n1...kinda ghetto i know

I already got the notification stuff checked and do I need 2 press refresh to get updates.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links