Any one still have issues with the touch screen?

This is a discussion on Any one still have issues with the touch screen? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; My screen was giving me trouble when trying to unlock it. I did a battery pull & so far it's been acting ok......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any one still have issues with the touch screen?

My screen was giving me trouble when trying to unlock it. I did a battery pull & so far it's been acting ok...

Quote Originally Posted by ReBeLR View Post
    My screen was giving me trouble when trying to unlock it. I did a battery pull & so far it's been acting ok...
    I'll try that and see how it goes.

Maybe it is because I'm not used to the phone yet (had it for a couple of days) but I'm having problems with the back key.

It's a long shot... try factory resetting your phone and install your market apps one by one, this way you can confirm it's not an app conflicting which I doubt, secondly you will be able to confirm it's not a software glitch and third you will able to confirm it is more than likely a hardware issue which would mean a warranty repair.

Yup screen went haywire today as in I press the letter "s" and he space bar icon kept coming up

I actually noticed that the screen keyboard is LESS responsive after the update....

Not sure if its because I've switched the keyboard a few times... But when typing, the SPACE key, and selecting a dictionary word, you have to press and hold the key longer for it to register.

Before I could fly on the keyboard and it would be fine. Now, I notice more often I will press a dictionary word, or the space bar, and while it will select it, it WON'T actually enter the corrected word, or a space.

its pretty frustrating.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

There is definitely a problem with the screen.

Screen issues - multitouch problems on Nexus One

Here are some of the issues that I can easily reproduce after the Android 2.1-update1.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsSUqkh8pcI&feature=email[/ame]

whenever im on the phone and accidently slide down the notification bar, the screen freezes and you stay on the call until you press home, play with the notification bar and bring it back up, then go back to the call and end it. This has happened quite a few times now actually and is very annoying and eats up minutes too

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamseel View Post
    whenever im on the phone and accidently slide down the notification bar, the screen freezes and you stay on the call until you press home, play with the notification bar and bring it back up, then go back to the call and end it. This has happened quite a few times now actually and is very annoying and eats up minutes too
    Actually, this is a well-documented issue, but I'm unsure whether it's a touchscreen issue per se, as the proximity sensor kicking in (delayed) may be the culprit. More info on this in the Google fora, so star (vote) it up.
    yea but how much delayed can it get. It can stay frozen anywhere from a few seconds to minutes even. ill check out the google forums though. thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links