Flash Player?

This is a discussion on Flash Player? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by diamond1208 I am so disappointed about not having the flash player, I want to trade in and get my Iphone back, what ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flash Player?

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1208 View Post
    I am so disappointed about not having the flash player, I want to trade in and get my Iphone back, what threads are speaking of
    If you go back to the Iphone you won't ever have Flash. The N1 will have it no later than June

I was wondering about this myself....

I cant wait for it to come out..

This gets personal because we all hate iPhone!

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    This gets personal because we all hate iPhone!
    No, just the apple fan boys. Or girls on this case
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1208 View Post
    I thought this fourm was to discuss what we liked or didn't like about the nexus one I didn't think people would get so personal about someone expressing their opinion.
    :nexusx:

And you are completely right to feel that way. We frown heavily on those that lash out in such a manner. Please do not expect to be treated that way here.

Haha, its just a phone. Sheesh. Yeah I love my nexus, but you all can't say that if wasn't for the iphone's development that happened years before the N1 came out, this phone wouldn't be as good as it is today, shoot it probably wouldn't exist either. Yeah there are tons of things that this phone has that the iPhone doesn't, but it goes both ways. I'd rather have this phone over the iPhone, but I respect Steve jobs for the platform that he created as a base to this phone's development. /end rant

Quote Originally Posted by madchyers View Post
    Haha, its just a phone. Sheesh. Yeah I love my nexus, but you all can't say that if wasn't for the iphone's development that happened years before the N1 came out, this phone wouldn't be as good as it is today, shoot it probably wouldn't exist either. Yeah there are tons of things that this phone has that the iPhone doesn't, but it goes both ways. I'd rather have this phone over the iPhone, but I respect Steve jobs for the platform that he created as a base to this phone's development. /end rant
    its a good point.

nexus hardware > iphone

Adroid OS = Iphone OS (its called preference... but MultiTask Android > Iphone and Iphone Media Player > Android Media Player)

Nexus apps < Iphone Apps

to sum it up... but I am not gonna start one of those threads, they are both good. :iphone::nexusx: :nexusx::iphone:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links